What’s on your bucket list ?

We have a guy here that actually retired. Then a year later couldn't take it and is back driving more. Full time.

Can you imagine??

All the stuff you never had time to do because you were trucking and this guy comes out of friggin retirement.
Yeah we got a few retired guys and some semi-retired guys still working either fulltime or a few days a week.
With all the old timers set to retire soon, The company had to call all the older guys and ask them what their plans on retirement would be? They were worried there would be a shortage of drivers.
There would never be a shortage of drivers, There will be a shortage of newer drivers willing to put up with all the redundant B.S. and be willing to be verbally whipped all the time.

With any luck I will spend my retirement years wearing pyjamas in the day time and all afternoons will be measured out with coffee spoons.

A Sleeper car is more than double First Class..

That Amtrak sleeper car is smaller than the County Lockup Cells but Amtrak charges like half a grand extra for a 2 day trip.

Basic Seating was like $75 dollars and afew layovers get out and stretch have a smoke..

The First Time I worked at this Company my car was "Brokedown" and I myself was "Broke"..

They bought me a Bus Ticket to Mitchell Airport in Milwaukee flew me into Minneapolis..

I'll tell ya what Minneapolis/St Paul is a way bigger MESS than O'Hare Chicago.

No smoking on the train? Ok screw it, I'm not going on a train.

• Haha
Reactions: CMT
When I was little my family took the Canadian Pacific passenger car train from Vancouver to Calgary. May not be the same anymore, but that was pretty luxurious!

I think Cruise ships are more luxurious. I just looked at the AmTrak bedroom suite. I've seen Freightliner Colombia's sleeper berths fixed up nicer.

I know a guy that wants to drive more. Like car trips and stuff. He does it on his days off too.

Thinks nothing of driving halfway across the state for little or no reason.

"I wanna run that Rt 2 at the top of the map all the way across the country."

To be honest he's quite um...rotund...and I think that's about all he can do. Have at it man. I can't wait for self driving cars.

That's the ticket. Self driving cars. Take a damn trip without having to worry about driving.

I already crossed have sex with a Flight Attk

That's the ticket. Self driving cars. Take a damn trip without having to worry about driving.
Just get a nice Winnebago and a Stick Shift car to pull along..

When ya get tired just pull on the shoulder of an exit ramp put your parking lights on and take a snooze..

Later when ya finally get to the RV Park in Yuma you'll be all like Why In The Heck did I waste my Retirement $avings on this..

You'll go back home and sell it back for Half what you paid..

And that's the "Rub" way of the world

At the RV Park got out in Real Nature..

Slide outs and Lazy Boys..

Took half the day to get the Sattelite Tv Going

Forget the cookout we Grub Hubbed some Chinese.

Keeping gas in the generator to run that big screen tv and Sattelites all night..

Didn't even take a real crap in the woods like animals.

The motorhome had a Shower and Sink.

For 99c yet in some places I can buy Gatorade or Vitamin Water and Pee in that..

When I'm stinky just buy 50/75 gallons of fuel burn a shower credit.

Ma n Pa places still give you a Free Coffee to so Screw the Pee-Lot and Loves Rat Race..

Hungry wrap Don Miguel's and White Castles in foil on my Defroster Vents yummy😋

Where else in America can you be an actual "Bum" and still contribute to Society and Cash a Paycheck every week other than Trucking

Reactions: CMT
I already crossed have sex with a Flight Attendant in uniform off my bucket list a long time ago in my 20's.

I was with a flight attendant for 5 years. Wild times, man.

I had a fling with a gal that worked for Southwest Airlines. Not a flight attendant, she was one of those people that check you in when you first get to the airport. My first date she barely let me touch her. Didn’t think I was gonna get another date but few days later she invited me to her apartment and makes it sound like it’s just for drink but I get there and the lights are off and it’s all candles, she proceeds to treat my crotch like a popsicle.

Closest thing I’ll probably get to the flight attendant and the mile high club. But good enough for me.

Is this the same place ? Says it’s in the Indian Ocean Australian Territory.
No but the one in the Indian Ocean is known for it's crab population. The whole island gets taken over by millions of crabs twice a year or something.

Give me a grill and some butter and garlic and I'd be happy there during that migration. 😋

But the one in the Pacific is called Kirimati, owned by the westpac island nation of Kiribati occupying most of the Gilbert Islands, and they speak Gilbertese.

The British did hydrogen bomb tests there in the 60's but supposedly there's no radioactivity. It's not like Bikini Atoll or Enewetak where there's still radioactive soil.

I would like to try and fly an airplane. This is not hard to make happen.
They have a package that you pay a few hundred bucks and go up with a pilot and they let you steer the plane for a bit.

I would like to try surfing. I think that would be pretty cool if I could actually stand on a board and ride a wave. It looks pretty difficult to me.
At first I misread this as "fly ON an airplane" and was like wtf I've been on American Airlines and it's not that great.

😂

I know a guy that wants to drive more. Like car trips and stuff. He does it on his days off too.

Thinks nothing of driving halfway across the state for little or no reason.

"I wanna run that Rt 2 at the top of the map all the way across the country."

To be honest he's quite um...rotund...and I think that's about all he can do. Have at it man. I can't wait for self driving cars.
I did that random shit when I was a teenager with a 50mpg Honda and 89 cent gas.

Now, driving is the last thing I wanna do after driving all week.

Skynard is coming around for their farewell tour. I've never seen Skynyrd in concert. Was getting kind of excited about it. But IIRC, Rossington is the only one left. I got nothing against Johnny Van Zant. Skynard couldn't have found a better replacement for Ronnie. In fact, if there's a heaven, I'm sure Ronnie would be up there cheering his little brother on.
So I'm still not sure if I wanna spend the money for the concert. Tickets, food, booze and motel would probably run up close to $350, just for me. Plus the 100 miles drive to Ft. Worth.
Not sure if I wanna do it, and scratch it off the list. Or just scratch it off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread