well Bacon, IS Bacon after all.......

GAnthony

Go away
Premium
Mark Latunski, 50, of Bennington Township, is due in court Wednesday in the ghastly killing and cannibalization of Kevin Bacon, 25.

Mark Latunski, 50, of Bennington Township, is due in court Wednesday in the ghastly killing and cannibalization of Kevin Bacon, 25.

This is why people should beware of dating sites and stay away from them.....life is short enough as it is in its natural order. As the age old saying goes better to be lonely then in bad company.

They’re wondering if he’s not responsible for a bunch of killings.

I didn’t read the blog again but I did the first time Blaine posted it and it mentioned Adam Walsh. So they might finally be making headway on that too...
Adam Walsh? As in the son of that guy from America's Most Wanted?

No...no...no

That's "BACON" BACON BACON...

AND ya know I'm going back for 2nds and 3rds this morning..

15785749437551819900416004000304.jpg

is he one of'em duck tv show guys..???
Actually he looks like every guy I've ever seen riding a Harley, wearing a hard hat in a construction site or commenting on @Injun's Facebook posts. Just a normal looking guy with a ZZ Top beard.

What makes him look bat shit f*ing insane is his facial expression. That's his booking photo while being arrested for some serious Jeffrey Dahmer stuff. What kind of freak has a smirk on his face under such circumstances?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread