Watch your attitude.

Not if it's something gross like Pabst or Rolling Rock. I'm getting green with anger for even purchasing the latter.......just like the color of their bottles!

Any beer out of a clear or green bottle goes skunky very fast . So no SIR , I have the pride of Milwaukee, Miller !

Any beer out of a clear or green bottle goes skunky very fast . So no SIR , I have the pride of Milwaukee, Miller !

Most American beers are absolutely horrible. I saw an ad for a 55 calorie beer. I give anyone of you hardcore beer connoisseurs here permission to beat me down if you catch me drinking one of those.

Germans make great beer !!

I've had Japanese beer before. It wasn't bad at all. Someone once joked about Jamaica making only one beer (Red Stripe). I get full off of Red Stripe too quickly, but I don't really like it either. And then there are the European beers that I've tried. There are just too many to list. The weirdest beer that I've had? Banana Bread beer. Not sure which country that one originated from though.

I've had Japanese beer before. It wasn't bad at all. Someone once joked about Jamaica making only one beer (Red Stripe). I get full off of Red Stripe too quickly, but I don't really like it either. And then there are the European beers that I've tried. There are just too many to list. The weirdest beer that I've had? Banana Bread beer. Not sure which country that one originated from though.

Jamaica mon, Irie ,Irie .All the Jamaican where I live drink Guiness from the bottle or REd stripe. Guiness from the bottle is Kieth (****e) Guiness on tap is premium .

Jamaica mon, Irie ,Irie .All the Jamaican where I live drink Guiness from the bottle or REd stripe. Guiness from the bottle is Kieth (****e) Guiness on tap is premium .

I've grown to love Guinness. And I'll probably never lose weight if I keep drinking it, ha!

I've grown to love Guinness. And I'll probably never lose weight if I keep drinking it, ha!

It's good for ya' Some Doctors reccomend a Guiness or 2 a day , It's full of vitamins.

[MENTION=7096]Mr. Q[/MENTION] I made a commercial for Busch when I was 16. Gimme a minute, I'll put it on YouTube...

[video=youtube;636PxTNLcJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=636PxTNLcJA[/video]

Well Glenn, there is your main problem. Now, give me 5K for your diagnosis and consider yourself cured.
Glenn liked what you said so I suspect you'll be receiving a check in the mail and alittle extra for diagnosing it so quickly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread