• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

Walmart with Truck Parking

This thread is a great opportunity for me to be very helpful.

That is all.

Whatever, I'm sure you are one of the ones that did not know there were trucker reviews of businesses on google maps!
I bet you're one of those guys who doesn't even know what the correct ignition timing is for a 1955 Chevy Bel Aire with a 327 engine and a 4 bbl carburetor. 🙄

I bet you're one of those guys who doesn't even know what the correct ignition timing is for a 1955 Chevy Bel Aire with a 327 engine and a 4 bbl carburetor. 🙄
I know I could try one on carvana and return it for any reason.

Lol, I know, seriously, I'm just shocked at how dumb some people are, I had a guy at swift with 15 years tell me I couldn't drive 4600 miles in 70 hour week, because his high was 4400, I pulled out the log pictures I took of the end of night Qualcomm, and the paycheck. It just amazes me that some people think because they did the job for years, that they cannot learn something from someone smarter than they are.
4600 divided by 70 is 65 and change.

So you ONLY drove 80 mph your ENTIRE 70? No on duty loading, fueling, pretrips, unloading....?

The only way to achieve a 65 mph plus average is to drive at 80 mph speeds for a very very long time

He sounds like this kid I know. 23 years old but if you talk to him for 5 minutes he's a truck driver, licensed mechanic (which takes 7 years), firefighter, gigolo, drug chef/dealer, knows all the Hell's Angels, screws half the strippers in the club and I'm not even exaggerating his claims.

He sounds like this kid I know. 23 years old but if you talk to him for 5 minutes he's a truck driver, licensed mechanic (which takes 7 years), firefighter, gigolo, drug chef/dealer, knows all the Hell's Angels, screws half the strippers in the club and I'm not even exaggerating his claims.
Yep, also kind of like my brother when he gets in a mood. You can’t tell him because he’s done it better and faster for more money.

Yep, also kind of like my brother when he gets in a mood. You can’t tell him because he’s done it better and faster for more money.
Oh he also owns a bunch of farms and a multitude of trucks but hes working with us as a company driver. They haul grain in A trains instead of B trains like pretty much everyone does because "it looks cooler'. He's been caught up in almost every lie he tells and just keeps going. By the way @Ontario Outlaw he's put his notice in.

Oh he also owns a bunch of farms and a multitude of trucks but hes working with us as a company driver. They haul grain in A trains instead of B trains like pretty much everyone does because "it looks cooler'. He's been caught up in almost every lie he tells and just keeps going. By the way @Ontario Outlaw he's put his notice in.
Ok, 2 questions. What’s the difference between an “A” train and a “B” train?

What makes the “A” train cooler?

Ok, 2 questions. What’s the difference between an “A” train and a “B” train?

What makes the “A” train cooler?
No idea why he would say that. An A train is like the UPS and Fed Ex doubles you're used to seeing that use converter dollies.. A B train has a built in fifth wheel on the back of the lead so the trailers will always be either lead or pup. The normal set up uses a tractor a 3 axle lead 2 axle pup and can gross around 140,000. I imagine more than an A train but I dunno much about those.

I don't think B trains are allowed in very many states but they're pretty common in Canada. Michigan trains have a couple extra lift axles on them to take the same weight. Flatbeds, tankers, grain hoppers, and dump wagons all come in train form and I've even seen a few vans.

947568492.jpg

EEDCEFC0-A872-4130-BDE5-3E0B02F61547.png
Used this one quite a lot in the past, but not in recent years.
Thanks for screwing it up for us, driver!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread