Wally World Wanderings - and still the only 20 thread you need to read.

What's it like being incorrect about everything all the time?
I wouldn't know. Why don't you tell me your experience? You seem to be well versed...

Are you a massengil bag or are you more of a summer's eve type of bag?

I bet it's massengil. :headscratch2:
Oh come on @Duck - we got relaxed moderating these days. You don't gotta go scout the feminine hygiene aisle ta jin up an insult. Unless you really need that stuff...

:eek-64:

We have some vans, but not enough for what we need so the boss rents some plain white ones. Once in a while there is a "Hunter Express" one around. I haven't been so awesome to get to yank one of those around but I'm sure @Rigjockey or @SueAnn can corroborate that they're almost every bit as awesome as "Swift" just without the spiffy slogan.
definitely, more swiftier!!

That's racist.
Leaving the "racist" comment aside, I thought that it was generous of Mr. Sinister to give a whippersnapper such as yourself a vignette of one set of experiences. His restraint was admirable.

Your lack of perception was noted by so many of this august conclave. Philosophers talk about agency and extension. Suffice it to say you might have applied those lenses to Mr. Sinister's masterwork. But I digress.

You were concerned about racism. Here I'll provide you with a pictures of a proper Pole. One look and you might be color blind. But then again yellow photons have a fair amount of energy; certainly the have more grunt than those weak-ass infra-red photons (not that infra-red photons don't have their place in nature).

Iwona1.jpg

Iwona2.jpg

I don't know what Iwona's deal was but recently and within a few days she auctioned herself off as a dinner date and hustled 8,700 zloty ($2,329.77) for one of her causes (she's big on truckers getting exercise, so maybe that one). She has at least one trucker exercise video on Youtube: . I'm guessing a smart commentator like yourself can surmount the lingo barrier and huff and puff along with her.

The pictures plainly indicate that Iwona, the Trucking Girl has skills. She runs oversize stuff (mostly windmill blades) in Europe but has run B-trains to the diamond mines near Yellowknife. She's the real deal ice road trucker and is likely attempting to match the awesomeness of Mr. Sinister.

I suspect that any day Mr. Sinister will adopt a variant of this scheme for some worthy cause. We should not just look at those actions and conditions that he reported but from that commentary it is likely that we should consider being awed by his capacity to enliven the mundane and extend that to the exotic.

Peace, Brother

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread