Politics Video of Capitol Riots.

Sinister

Staff member
Supporter
Considering over 700 businesses were burned in Minneapolis alone, with billions in damage nationwide, and I forget how many killed, this is pretty tame.

And frankly I'm glad some politicians shit their pants. A wake up call was long over due.

I don't buy the "sacred temple of democracy" bullshit. More like "wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Loss of life is regrettable, but pales in comparison to BLM riots and unjustified overseas actions.

AllabouttheBS

DINO
Premium
To compare any of the riots to storming the Capitol is just foolish I dont care if it was BLM or Trumpets once they started into the halls of Congress it was at another level. It was the job of our officials to stop Seattle Minneapolis Kenosha and DC . They were not doing their job It was not Kyle Rittenhouse job or yours or mine But DC and Kenosha are not the same thing

Sinister

Staff member
Supporter
To compare any of the riots to storming the Capitol is just foolish I dont care if it was BLM or Trumpets once they started into the halls of Congress it was at another level. It was the job of our officials to stop Seattle Minneapolis Kenosha and DC . They were not doing their job It was not Kyle Rittenhouse job or yours or mine But DC and Kenosha are not the same thing
Comparing the monetary damages would certainly be foolish.

As far as the locations, more freedoms have been lost in those buildings in DC than anywhere else. So what if they're decorated all fancy.

Last edited:

Mike

Staff member

The difference was location. The Capitol was not the only federal building attacks this past year.

What’s foolish is ignoring the glaring facts about how each and every location tries to refuse government intervention.

What’s foolish is to call the federal police thugs for stopping violence in other locations, then screaming and crying because they weren’t out in full force when it was a conservative protest.

I don’t care how much you or anyone else hates the President, the most foolish thing we can do is be hypocritical about these situations. They all needed to be dealt with rapidly, and there was a failure to act each and every time.

The difference in the beginning is help was refused, the media demonized any federal actions at all while federal buildings were being attacked, while police stations were being taken over, and while law enforcement was forbidden to due their jobs for weeks at a time.

The difference at the Capitol? The entire country happened to be watching.

Another difference? I the events leading up to this, the Vice President Elect was encouraging the violence and saying it needed to continue. If you would like, I can provide you the direct quotes she made on multiple occasions.

If Trump can be impeached for a second time for this situation, she should be sitting in a federal prison for her remarks as a sitting US Senator.

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
Premium
Here. Let this guy explain it to you.

gearjammer

jammer
today every time I turn on some news they always bring up how the democrats are worried about whether there are national guardsmen that are sympathetic and how they want the commanders to watch their soldiers closely,
in other words the democrats are pissing their pants that there could be people in the ranks that are not happy about how the democrats came to power,
you would have thought that they would have thought about that before ordering up twenty five thousand ARMED people that more than a few think that this election was stolen to protect their shady characters about to assume power
people that I might add pledge to protect and defend the CONSTITUTION and not a person.
the paranoia has to be running rampant thru out the democratic party
I wonder who the have keeping a close eye on the commanders that are keeping a close eye on the troops

Last edited:

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
Premium
It would be great if it turned out that big fence is actually intended to keep them in.

Every evil piece of shit will be at that inauguration. Perfect time to round them all up and start their treason trials.

gearjammer

jammer
cbs news at 11 reporting that the FBI is investigating all the troops in DC I can't imagine how much this is all going to cost but I am probable on firm ground that it is going to be the most expensive coronation in history and supposedly it is virtual because of covid
I wonder just how many democrats will be joining ol joe in his basement bunker this week of for the next 4 years for that matter

Sinister

Staff member
Supporter
They actually did arrest a guy in Utah thats involved with BLM after the riots. As well as 1 or 3 ANTIFA folks.

Most of the worst actors that day are Qanon weirdos from what I understand.