• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

USA Truck names new president and CEO

Maria

Diet Coke
Staff member
VAN BUREN, Ark. — John (“Randy”) R. Rogers has been appointed president and chief executive officer of USA Truck.

The appointment, announced Wednesday as part of changes in the carrier’s executive leadership team, is effective immediately.

Rogers succeeds Thomas Glaser, who will remain on the board of directors and has been appointed vice chairman. Glaser will work closely with the company’s executive team and staff to facilitate the transition.

“Randy is a highly accomplished transportation and logistics executive with an impressive track record in one of the world’s top logistics companies,” said USA Truck Chairman Robert A. Peiser. “During his two decades in the industry, he has managed complex and integrated logistics businesses, key geographies and multiple industry sectors, successfully executing the strategic priorities for each of the businesses he has led and putting them on a sound growth track.

full story

“During his two decades in the industry, he has managed complex and integrated logistics businesses, key geographies and multiple industry sectors, successfully executing the strategic priorities for the blah blah blah..... "
Yeah but can he turn a truck around on a narrow road? :whistling:

Cue the video :biggrin-2:

Shoulda just dropped a couple O' gears and took his chances with the bridge.

Jesus H Christ, didn't that feckin truck come with a reverse gear??!!!!

Shoulda just dropped a couple O' gears and took his chances with the bridge.

Jesus H Christ, didn't that feckin truck come with a reverse gear??!!!!

Or back up to that really wide spot behind him....

Or, an even better idea: Just stop driving. Just move as far right as possible and pull the air brake.

Nothing would have gotten torn up if the truck hadn't been moving.

When I watched the video, I noticed a large wide spot off to the left. Maybe a cross street? He could have simply waited for traffic to pass, backed up and got turned around. He destroyed the truck.

When I watched the video, I noticed a large wide spot off to the left. Maybe a cross street? He could have simply waited for traffic to pass, backed up and got turned around. He destroyed the truck.
Yeah I think it was a T intersection. Just a straight back then a left turn.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.