Unpleasant Surprise leads to Murder

So you support certain people being protected classes?

Thats not equal justice under the law.

Hate crime legislation never should have happened.
....Especially since if some black person wallops the hell out of a white person and admits he done it because "I HATE WHITE PEOPLE" there sure as hell wouldn't be no enhanced penalties there

After all that would be racist 🙄

Correct.

But there's nothing morally wrong with him beating the **** outta the freak.

But he went too far and committed manslaughter.
There is a whole lot wrong with it. If you are going to show up at a strangers place for the sole purpose of sex, you better have the common sense to check and make sure that you’re getting what you’re paying for. He should have checked the first time, and simply turned around and walked away.

There is a whole lot wrong with it. If you are going to show up at a strangers place for the sole purpose of sex, you better have the common sense to check and make sure that you’re getting what you’re paying for. He should have checked the first time, and simply turned around and walked away.
Yeah aa soon as the "woman" he thinks he's hooking up with opens the door, he should grab the person's crotch and make sure there's nothing there.

That works really well on a first date. 🤣

In the middle east, I am sure the purveyor of blow jobs would have been killed in public or the killing of the purveyor of blow jobs by the recipient would have been justified.
I am pretty sure most of us would agree that they got some ****ed up laws over there and we should try to be less like THEM.
They're energy independent. In that regard, we should be more like them, and drill our own oil wells.
I was catfished once. She said she was skinny and didn't stink.

Neither of those statements were true. Didn't beat the tar out of her though. Just washed my hands and left.

I was more annoyed at wasting so much gas.
Not the same thing. You saw that she was fat when you first saw her though.

You weren't deceived into sexual activity.

She owes you gas money though. You should have siphoned a gallon of two out of her car before you left. 😎👍

Well...they weren't quite strangers.

They're energy independent. In that regard, we should be more like them, and drill our own oil wells.
They are energy independent because they live in a third world shit hole.
They depend on oil sales to keep from returning to the stone age.
That ship has sailed! America IS energy independent in terms of recourses.

For some reason this sentence makes me think there will be a Forest Gump sequel or at least a pron parody.
"Well ya' sucked my dick and no we ain't strangers no more".
This seat is taken'
View attachment 84177
Thats what I was thinking but I couldn't figure a way to slide a reference in because I was too busy bitching about running Chicago again.

Multitasking doesn't really exist.

"Reckon we ain't strangers no more..."

Going to be interesting to see how this plays out.

I seriously doubt this 40 year old man fooled the 18 year old kid the first time. Won’t be surprised to find out he went back with the intention of doing what he did.

Left the guy gurgling in his own blood, admitted to this, and never reported it.

Left the guy gurgling in his own blood, admitted to this, and never reported it.
Why would he report it? The first rule when you join murder club is...You don't talk about murder.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread