UK TRUCKERS PROTEST OVER FUEL TAX

nick2008

Hi all
Well we in the UK are just as mad about the price of fuel and on the 14th june 2008 there were many protest convoys around the UK.
Follow the link 4 a short clip of just a view of the Bristol protest in the UK.
Keep up the Fight lads and lasses it's all over the world now.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=GxPmtr8rJtY"]YouTube - fuel protest in bristol[/ame]

KILL THE TAX NOT THE INDUSTRY

Hi all

Well we in the UK are just as mad about the price of fuel and on the 14th june 2008 there were many protest convoys around the UK.
Follow the link 4 a short clip of just a view of the Bristol protest in the UK.
Keep up the Fight lads and lasses it's all over the world now.

YouTube - fuel protest in bristol

KILL THE TAX NOT THE INDUSTRY
Hi UK. Been reading your roundtable,What I can understand...lol
We need you to get your teamster's to get on the teamster's here.
can't understand how they are so much stronger
over on your side of the world.
And here they hide? lol
We promise we will fall in with them if they will just take action.
Happy Father's Day,

Hi UK. Been reading your roundtable,What I can understand...lol
We need you to get your teamster's to get on the teamster's here.
can't understand how they are so much stronger
over on your side of the world.
And here they hide? lol
We promise we will fall in with them if they will just take action.
Happy Father's Day,
Post #29 on "Truckers Protest Spreads" thread explains what is wrong with the Teamsters in the USA Luna. That's exactly why they Hide. The government knew many years ago when they saw and realized the power that the trucking industry had in this country, they needed to, in some way, get control of it. Or at least a big portion of it. How better than to be able to control the Teamsters Union. I don't have any idea how much Frank Fitzsimmons and his sellout crowd made from selling out the entire trucking industry, but I hope the bastards all rot in hell for what they did. :mad:

Post #29 on "Truckers Protest Spreads" thread explains what is wrong with the Teamsters in the USA Luna. That's exactly why they Hide. The government knew many years ago when they saw and realized the power that the trucking industry had in this country, they needed to, in some way, get control of it. Or at least a big portion of it. How better than to be able to control the Teamsters Union. I don't have any idea how much Frank Fitzsimmons and his sellout crowd made from selling out the entire trucking industry, but I hope the bastards all rot in hell for what they did. :mad:
A little help from our friends over sea's wont hurt.
After all they call it brotherhood of teamsters.
I can't belive they are sitting back watching what is going on in Europe, and not speaking up, at least make a statement.Tell the people of America
Why they wont take action? You would think the some of the member's are wondering this.
Well at least in Europe they know and the word will spread.Show's how much the union's care about our Country, Rich get richer, poor get poorer.

In Finland it seems that there's going to be a similar protest.
Local truck drivers association, SKAL, has nothing to do with this. There's a message going around as a text message that there should be shut downs and/or slowing up traffic in the mid summer (Finnish celebration for summer, people getting sooooo drunk etc. usual stuff).

If they really do it, it'll slow down traffic since the people are going to their cabins... Someone's gonna lose their nerves.

This thing is worldwide. It doesn't affect the US only.

-Janne-

more footage

i have more footage but tubes taking a long time to upload it sorry guys as soon as it done i'll post it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread