Trying to find the truck driver who saw a man get killed at a Pilot Travel gas station in Florida...please help

charlie77

Hi everyone,

A man was killed by another person at a Pilot Travel Center truck stop gas station near the Florida's Turnpike and State Road 60 in Yeehaw Junction on Saturday, May 20, 2017. According to officials, the only person who witnessed the homicide was a commercial truck driver. Unfortunately, investigators have not been able to identify or locate this crucial witness who is identified only as a commercial truck driver. The family of the dead man is grieving, and would like to know what this person saw to help bring closure. If you know who this unidentified commercial truck driver may be, or if you are this person, please contact me in order to learn what you saw and heard on that day. I am willing to reward $500 to any successful information leading to identification and location of this unidentified commercial truck driver who saw the homicide. The homicide was by a gunshot wound.

Hi everyone,

A man was killed by another person at a Pilot Travel Center truck stop gas station near the Florida's Turnpike and State Road 60 in Yeehaw Junction on Saturday, May 20, 2017. According to officials, the only person who witnessed the homicide was a commercial truck driver. Unfortunately, investigators have not been able to identify or locate this crucial witness who is identified only as a commercial truck driver. The family of the dead man is grieving, and would like to know what this person saw to help bring closure. If you know who this unidentified commercial truck driver may be, or if you are this person, please contact me in order to learn what you saw and heard on that day. I am willing to reward $500 to any successful information leading to identification and location of this unidentified commercial truck driver who saw the homicide. The homicide was by a gunshot wound.
i wish you well in your search. however, there are a few million licensed truck drivers. you only have a generic description, commercial truck driver....

no company name, no description of the actual driver, no video where this took place..???

May 21 2017 at that very Pilot, a Sheriff Deputy shot and killed a motorist. That would be the day after this alleged murder and yet nothing comes up in search.

You would think the article would mention it being the second gunshot death that weekend at that location. But nope.

Google reveals nothing about a May 20, 2017 murder at that Pilot.

May 21 2017 at that very Pilot, a Sheriff Deputy shot and killed a motorist. That would be the day after this alleged murder and yet nothing comes up in search.

You would think the article would mention it being the second gunshot death that weekend at that location. But nope.

Google reveals nothing about a May 20, 2017 murder at that Pilot.
A bunch of years ago I saw a yard jockey try to chase down a co-worker by running and attempting to climb onto the back of his Ottawa yard horse while it was moving. He fell and got run over and his head was flattened by the rear duals. His face was intact but had separated from the skull so it looked like a rubber mask.

It happened at the port of Philadelphia about ten years ago. Day before Thanksgiving but I don't remember what year.

I've tried to find news articles about it several times since then and found nothing. The guy would've been a longshoreman I'm guessing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread