Politics Trump lets soldiers stay at his Hotel

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
Premium
Biden has 5000 troops sleeping in a parking garage, with one electrical outlet and one bathroom for 5000 troops.

That's the difference between an American and a communist.

gearjammer

jammer
three days in and biden has shown fear, distrust, and disdain for our military, to begin with the decision to add 25000 additional personnel for "security" to a virtual inaugural was nothing more than theater but as soon as the guard started to arrive someone in the democratic that has at least few brain cells left got to thinking that the majority of the armed services are conservatives and perhaps they weren't all that enthusiastic about the election being stolen.
So then they get the bright idea that perhaps the secret service should investigate all 25000, even though all military personnel are investigated when they enlist and also to take an oath to protect and defend, thus offending not only the 25000 but also the entire armed services both active and retired.
and now they decide that they only deserve a hard,cold parking lot floor to rest on, and a corner to shit in, thats the disdain
in just three days biden has turned the majority of the military against him, hell of a way to build back better.

Sinister

Staff member
Supporter
Not sure what the whining is about.

In a few places I was required to perform duties for the military I would have LOVED the shelter of a building with a nice hard floor to sleep on.

Or the strong concrete of a parking garage over my head to block the rain.

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
Premium
though all military personnel are investigated when they enlist and also to take an oath to protect and defend,
Protect and defend the constitution.

Democrats are obviously a huge threat to the constitution. And they know it. Hence the fear.

gearjammer

jammer
Not sure what the whining is about.

In a few places I was required to perform duties for the military I would have LOVED the shelter of a building with a nice hard floor to sleep on.

Or the strong concrete of a parking garage over my head to block the rain.
because it wasn't necessary there were accommodations available it also wasn't necessary to have 25000 troops there to use for the democrat drama theater shit show

AK7

Premium
Not yet.

Give it time.
Ya I know.
Really scares the crap out of me.
And even @Keendriver
seems to have been drinking the Democratic kool-aid.

But I'm doing my part. Everytime I make a beer run, I buy a box of ammo...
Even if it won't fit any of my guns....
Because down the line,there will be another patriot that can use it... :usflag:

Sinister

Staff member
Supporter
Ya I know.
Really scares the crap out of me.
And even @Keendriver
seems to have been drinking the Democratic kool-aid.

But I'm doing my part. Everytime I make a beer run, I buy a box of ammo...
Even if it won't fit any of my guns....
Because down the line,there will be another patriot that can use it... :usflag:
@Keendriver never really explained his positions. Just comes in and talks shit about Trump then leaves again.

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
We went to Kosovo with this. A 3rd world shithole in actual civil war due to communism failing.

Now we have a banana republic president that needed protection..

Put this shit into perspective.

B993A751-1E55-4B08-AC41-A286B465F4A2.png