Trucking Canada

jerryb

Hi all,

This is a great site, I try to read all the threads. I don`t see any specifically about Canadian truckers.

Anybody who can give me any feedback on working in the trucking Industry in Canada?

Thanks

jerryb:D:D

Hmm... I am not sure if we have many canadian drivers in this forum. We should probably market to them to get em on board with us.

I personally have never ridden with my ex in Canada and I don't think he has ever driven in Canada. I would be interested to see what everyone else says.

For the most part, Canada is much like driving in the US, except they use the MEtric System to calculate speed and distance. Their laws have similarities too.

I have a lot of contact with some Canadian drivers. One I know buys Ciggs, while down here, just a couple of cartons and sells them when he gets back. He said he pays his rent with that alone. Not sure if he was joking with me though.

Hi all,

This is a great site, I try to read all the threads. I don`t see any specifically about Canadian truckers.

Anybody who can give me any feedback on working in the trucking Industry in Canada?

Thanks

jerryb:D:D

The company I think seem to be okay are Norwich Brick and Tile. Fastball seems iffy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread