Truckers and Citizens Rally April 12, 2008 - Shutdown May 5th

Long in the tooth? coming from a foxx? And that was before my time

YOU GO GREYFOXX!!!!!! It only pisses me off because i know alot more people agreed to go to the ralley and were a no show. I have to say i could NOT BE PROUDER of those guys who went. They worked as hard as anyone could to make it a huge success and in my eyes they did just by being there and taking a stand. That just shows us we have got to get more people involved including all citizens. They did their part, now we have to fight harder and do our part.

I have a Question,

Is everyone willing to go to there bank this week, and close your accounts if it's not American controlled?
Stop staying in motels if not American owned?
Stop buying Car's/trucks/tractors/ect if not American made?

What are you willing to give up for a cause?
We are all right, and we are all wrong. And if we mix it all together we might come up with the answer...........................

Is everyone willing to go to there bank this week, and close your accounts if it's not American controlled?
Stop staying in motels if not American owned?
Stop buying Car's/trucks/tractors/ect if not American made?

Duh yaa. I have been doing that for years. other then whats outside my control. Like my 55" tv, A must have but it was built buy Philips. AKA Magnavox

Duh yaa. I have been doing that for years. other then whats outside my control. Like my 55" tv, A must have but it was built buy Philips. AKA Magnavox

duh really, take a closer look at everything in your home, what you wear,what you eat, the puter you are using, your cell phone,
Start reading labels, then tell me yaa.....................

I'm not tring to be a smart ass, just look around..............

And nothing bought is out of your control..................

A new weapen, talk about pissing off the oil companies.

Imagine filling up your tanks for $70.
That's what some car owners are doing in Utah, where gas is selling for $0.638 per gallon.
The only caveat: it's compressed natural gas (CNG), not the unleaded liquid stuff we're used to.
According to the Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition, Utah boasts the country's lowest rate for the increasingly popular fuel. But no matter where you buy it, CNG is undoubtedly cheaper than the national average price of $3.60 for regular unleaded.
Use of the fuel is growing so fast that Utah's 20 public CNG stations are struggling to keep enough in supply. Fleets requiring CNG, including a local Coca-Cola distributor, may find it easier to come by at the state's 71 private fueling facilities.
Of course, Utah probably has the cheapest CNG prices in the nation. But even in California, where the price stands at about $2.50 per gallon equivalent, the novel fuel is a bargain.
Recent clean-air laws and projects in California have spurred intense spending on clean technologies. One project at the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach is aiming at replacing all the diesel-burning engines at the ports. That's nearly 17,000 trucks. One company has the exclusive contract to supply the new clean-burning engines.

Right now, new CNG vehicles are only available in New York and California. And only one company, Honda Motor Co. (NYSE: HMC), is making them.
According to company executives, they can't make the specialized vehicles fast enough. Nonetheless, they're fast-approaching making new CNG vehicles available for sale in Utah to capitalize on the booming market.
Now think about it if every truck on the road was running on CNG just how much oil would that save. Trucker would become the new American hero.
Just something to think about.

so i guess with all your rhetoric, you won't be participating in the "shutdown"...??? shame-shame on you Mr. truckdrivertalkalot.
Now that I am back
Did I participate today. No I didn't. I didn't feed the oil pirates. Did you, Hell no you didn't, to afraid to loose your job maybe your car and house. Have I supported this. ****ing far more than you. Yea its the DAGO talking now, you know the under educated foul language from a typical local 81 biker. I hope to god you aint calling me out. My company, Mr. hot shot company man, has not worked since April 1st. You know why, We don't pull cheap freight. You know what else, We don't have to as long as cheap freight haulers keep up the good work until they run out of money and go broke. Pretty sad a friend of mine needs money. His great guaranteed job at a whopping $15 per hour now has him looking because they can't make it. Bull Shit. With the rates they charge and what they pay out for labor they are screwin you all. This is what you call a secure way of making a living. You say we are stupid because we can't make it, because times get tough. I want to be the fly on the wall when your boss comes out and says your services are no longer needed or you have to take a cut in pay. I want to see the set of balls just jump out and bitch slap your boss and tell him you can't do that. Then when this is all said and over with, go to the bank and get them big old balls of yours out and tell them they can't take your house and car and what ever else you owe on. I really want to see this. OH I FORGOT. This will never happen since you are educated. One thing you ain't educated on is the 81 way, one lump or two. Now if you want me to feed the oil barons, just call me out. I will make it easy. Just give me the name of your company and address you work for and I would be more than glad to meet you at work. Wouldn't want your family to watch this, and if your lucky see how many of your company comrades support your shit stirring ability if they want to join in. This thread is for people who believe we can make a difference. We did not beg for you to be on this forum, we do not want your negative non constructive input. You want to offer polite constructive criticism that would be fine. I am making you a positive and polite suggestion, don't call me out unless you have the balls to be there. Get me thrown off the board is just fine. Keep stirin the shit and I find out who you are, I will wreck your world. I rode to Laughlin for less. And no I don't want you as a ******** freind if you going to act like you are. so don't ask for me to have your back until you pull your head out of your ass. You want to bash us, start your own thread for that, and you will notice the ones who care won't be there.

I would like to apologize to all the supporters here for my last post when I was having a temper tantrum, keep up the good work, this is only the beginning. For the shut down effort that is. Not the temper thing. I need a celexa and a beer

your friend is LYING to you. EVERYONE WHO FILED a tax return gets the rebate check...........so ask him what his REAL story is........

Get your facts straight if your gonna pop in here starting shit!

President Bush introduced a tax stimulus package this year with hopes of avoiding a recession. To qualify for this package, first of all you must have a social security number and must file 2007 Income Taxes. Secondly, individuals and couples had to earn $3,000 or more during 2007. This includes wages, Social Security, Railroad Retirement, and veteran's disability benefits. SSI or Supplemental Security Income and welfare cash assistance programs do not qualify for the stimulus tax package. According to the plan, the maximum payment to individuals would be $600 and $1,200 to couples, with an additional $300 for each child under the age of 17. For individuals that are making over $75,000 or couples that make over $150,000 the package would be reduced by 5 percent.

President Bush's Stimulus Package - Associated Content

US News
Feb 13, 2008
IRS: File your tax return or no stimulus check

Americans eligible for tax rebates of $300 to $1,200 under the new fiscal stimulus act will not receive their payments until they file a 2007 income tax return, even if they make too little to owe any taxes, the Internal Revenue Service said on Wednesday.

:troll: Go back over to the truckers report...

I would like to apologize to all the supporters here for my last post when I was having a temper tantrum, keep up the good work, this is only the beginning. For the shut down effort that is. Not the temper thing. I need a celexa and a beer

nothing wrong with your prvious post. we all need to rant from time to time. that is all between you and him and i don't get mixed uo into others rants and raves or disputes. keeps my life happier that way. i only had one issue with it. as a biker myself i kinda took offence to that comment. now i know it wasn't directed at me but it was a comment towards my fellow bikers. i feel the same way about truckers. i would make the same comment if a biker said something negative towards truckers. peace

Get your facts straight if your gonna pop in here starting shit!

President Bush introduced a tax stimulus package this year with hopes of avoiding a recession. To qualify for this package, first of all you must have a social security number and must file 2007 Income Taxes. Secondly, individuals and couples had to earn $3,000 or more during 2007. This includes wages, Social Security, Railroad Retirement, and veteran's disability benefits. SSI or Supplemental Security Income and welfare cash assistance programs do not qualify for the stimulus tax package. According to the plan, the maximum payment to individuals would be $600 and $1,200 to couples, with an additional $300 for each child under the age of 17. For individuals that are making over $75,000 or couples that make over $150,000 the package would be reduced by 5 percent.

President Bush's Stimulus Package - Associated Content

Like I said a friend made less than the minimum, but due to the help his family received from friends and other family members and him owning a car, he did not qualify. He also did not qualify for food stamps or insurance help. Real nice country. But yet we support every Mexican

nothing wrong with your prvious post. we all need to rant from time to time. that is all between you and him and i don't get mixed uo into others rants and raves or disputes. keeps my life happier that way. i only had one issue with it. as a biker myself i kinda took offence to that comment. now i know it wasn't directed at me but it was a comment towards my fellow bikers. i feel the same way about truckers. i would make the same comment if a biker said something negative towards truckers. peace

No offense was meant. I ride with family and that is the way I was brought up. I don't look for trouble, but I also won't walk away from it. How many years you been riding.

No offense was meant. I ride with family and that is the way I was brought up. I don't look for trouble, but I also won't walk away from it. How many years you been riding.

from the way you wrote it i knew you meant no offence. no harm no foul. been riding on and off for about 20 yrs.

I will be back in a bit. I have my friend over from smith and I think he wants a job, plus we have to figure out where we are going fishing this weekend. Does anyone know what Kentucky has for good fishing lakes

My uncle always went fishing at Kentucky Lake...He knew where the big bass were.:cheers:

Bet it felt good did'nt it.lol

nite everyone................

My uncle always went fishing at Kentucky Lake...He knew where the big bass were.:cheers:

I have been fishing all over, I love to fish but cant catch anything, It makes no difference, just a day on the water relaxes me. I have heard allot about Kentucky Lake, I think that might be what is in store for a place to unwind a little

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread