#TruckerLivesMatter | Trucker Died & $1M Burned in the Accident

All fine for the sake of arguing, but there is clearly a rat here. Plastic wrap and aluminum foil? Seriously? Guess you guys think he always carried his life savings in the trailer, wrapped in plastic and foil, because that was the safe way to keep honest money.
I'm sure a paper Walgreen's bag was safe to transport honest money, too.

On a side note, the accountant lady about fell out of her chair when I upended that bag on her desk.

The "less than $10K" thing has to do with mandatory reporting to the IRS...which I also believe is wrong and should be illegal. It's none of the IRS's bleedin' business what I do with my property.

Oh, and it was more than $10K.
All money belongs to the Federal Government, you are just allowed to us it as long as taxes are payed on its use. It is Government property that the public rents by paying taxes on it.

All money belongs to the Federal Government, you are just allowed to us it as long as taxes are payed on its use. It is Government property that the public rents by paying taxes on it.
The IRS is not a government entity. It's a private contractor with a monopoly. I'd like to see HR Block bid them out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread