Freightliner Truck Cab Stereos

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
Was thinking the other day..

I'm driving a 2015 Shaker...

Why's my Car Stereo like something ya bought aftermarket for an Old Car back in the 80s or 90s...

I swear to freaking gosh sometimes look at that thing and have "Flashbacks"..

Another thingy I miss is MIRROR ANTENNAS..

I swear 2 gosh with a cheap Francis Fiberglass to my stereo on older trucks wasn't a NIGHT that I couldn't get Coast To Coast AM somewhere

These BUILT IN ANTENNAS really SUCK

15964934860639216641524592579458.jpg

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I had a subscription to XM on the company Peterbilt that broke down on me and was towed to a shop In King of Prussia.
I quit that job while the truck was in the shop for 7 weeks but, I kept the subscription to XM going. Because all my stuff was still in that truck.
My former company called and said the truck was on the way back and I could pick up my stuff when it got back.
I cancelled the subscription to XM when I figured the truck was half way back to the yard.
When I went to get my stuff the new driver of my old truck had already quit! :D

Duck

Talks to Mice
Supporter
I had a subscription to XM on the company Peterbilt that broke down on me and was towed to a shop In King of Prussia.
I quit that job while the truck was in the shop for 7 weeks but, I kept the subscription to XM going. Because all my stuff was still in that truck.
My former company called and said the truck was on the way back and I could pick up my stuff when it got back.
I cancelled the subscription to XM when I figured the truck was half way back to the yard.
When I went to get my stuff the new driver of my old truck had already quit! :D
I remember you posting about it. 🤣