Truck Accident Part 2

Cerberus

In God We Trust
Here are a couple more that i saw in Pa. on I-80 on friday afternoon. Word to the wise. People if you are unsure of the roads and your driving ability then don't drive in it and find somewhere to park til it blows over. It's better to be safe than sorry. Anyways here's the pics from two seperate accidents.
View attachment 26

i don't know why they come up so small but once you click on them they come to regular size.

Count me as one of those that doesn't push the issue at all when it comes to weather. It doesn't matter to me if I think I can make it or not, I know that there are others out there who can't and I don't want to be on the road with them.

and that is a great way to think and look at it. that is what being a professional driver is all about in my opinion.

what part of pa??im in allentown but that day i was on my way to new jersey and had to stop bc of the snow.at exit 215 at a petro and decided to try the idle air.and boy did i freeze that night!!

i don't remember exactley what exit but it was on I 80 west bound past the I 81 connector. i'm headed to north carolina here shortly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread