Trick My Truck

R

Rocky

Does anyone watch the show "Trick My Truck" on CMT?

:cool: It's absolutely amazing what they can do to trucks to transform them into a place you enjoy being when you're out on the road

I try to catch as many episodes as possible. Remarkable transformations to some of those trucks.

Still can't believe the things that those guys can do with trucks!

Oh my.. I love this show. They are so great too! I saw a show last week where they took this guys truck and fixed it up for him because he used all his money to pay his son's doctors' bills because he has cancer. What a HUGE difference they made in his life. I think it is a great show and the things they can do are surely AMAZING!

I love this show.... I try not to miss it... I would love to be able to paint the way he does.

Would love to have some of the trucks that go out of that shop. The Chrome Shop Mafia is awesome.

Would love to have some of the trucks that go out of that shop. The Chrome Shop Mafia is awesome.

The Chrome Shop Mafia just makes the show! I just love some of the things they can do.. I also think it is amazing how the guys reuse all sort of things, especially the sleepers off of different trucks!

I love this show! It's absolutely amazing the things that they do and how comfortable they can make the sleeper!

my dream is someday to be able to have a shop and customize trucks maybe not to the extreme they go to but just to redo them and add hp and lots of acc.-- i met acouple of those guys at the show in louisville -- nice guys

Did you see the one they just done for the Breast Cancer Awareness? This guy had lost his mother to breast cancer and they done the truck for him ... It was totally moving. These guys are awesome!

Did you see the one they just done for the Breast Cancer Awareness? This guy had lost his mother to breast cancer and they done the truck for him ... It was totally moving. These guys are awesome!

I started watching it but fell asleep.. will have to definitely look for the rerun on that one.

I saw it and it was great. Such a nice guy...taking all that time off to help his sister. He really deserved the tricked truck!

Awww, it is shows like this that makes me regret not having cable. I will have to check this out at a friends house. What day and time does it come on?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread