Trailer ABS

Wonder why the one for the green cord has no abs but the yellow cord marked abs? :confused-96:

In one thread you're complaining about the fact your light cord won't plug in all the way but you're blaming it on the fact it's not a flatbed...

Then in this thread, as if it was a completely unrelated issue, you're complaining about the ABS light, while acknowledging it's related to the light cord plug because you know the center electrode powers that system, .... But instead of pursuing the "maybe my light cord plug is f*ed up" line of reasoning, you pull the bulb out of the socket in the dash....

So I gotta ask, are you really this effin' stupid or are you just trolling us?

just trolling us?
ding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding dingding ding ding

I had time to kill last week....so I changed a few burnt out light bulbs in the dash I hadn’t touched before.

OF COURSE one was for the truck ABS and when I plugged the gauges back in it lit up and has stayed lit up.

So now I gotta dig the burnt out bulb back out of the garbage and do like I did with the trailer abs and put the old bulb back in.

I don’t have any truck ABS codes in the codes history. Do I have to look up truck ABS trouble codes in a different section of Insite? :confused2:

I have the print out of all the codes, all inactive and none of them say anything about truck ABS.

I had time to kill last week....so I changed a few burnt out light bulbs in the dash I hadn’t touched before.

OF COURSE one was for the truck ABS and when I plugged the gauges back in it lit up and has stayed lit up.

So now I gotta dig the burnt out bulb back out of the garbage and do like I did with the trailer abs and put the old bulb back in.

I don’t have any truck ABS codes in the codes history. Do I have to look up truck ABS trouble codes in a different section of Insite? :confused2:

I have the print out of all the codes, all inactive and none of them say anything about truck ABS.
You need to look into Jpro or Bendix software to scan ABS codes

Well the ABS light is on for the tractor now. I had to make it work for the annual safety :cautious:

Time to switch it out for a burnt out bulb....:whistling:

Why waste money on non-essential parts?
I didn’t even know the ABS bulb WAS burnt out until a month ago for the annual safety.

It’s just ABS :dunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread