• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

TMC TRUCKING

redman34

OK SO IM CURRENTLY ACTIVE DUTY MARINE. I JUST GOT MY CDL WITH ALL MY ENDORSMENTS. I WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT TMC TRUCKIN AND ALSO PRIME PLEASE HELP ME IM HAVING A REALLY HARD TIME DECIDING ON A TRUCKING COMPANY

never worked for them both are governed at 63 mph.

TMC as I am sure you know only does flatbed. They bought an old schneider oc in des Moines.

prime I believe does van, and flatbed. I also read part of the I-80 is called the prime graveyard for how many trucks have been put in the ditch.

This is all I know wish I could have been more enlightening.

Stay in the Corps if you can... $$ and benefits beat the hell outta anything you will get trucking.
with that said,
TMC is run like a mil-spec operation.. white glove inspections and all..
and STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ANY LEASE/FLEECE offers from any trucking firm.

That craps table is rigged... kinda like the sailor onboard ship that always has money to burn...'cause he carries his own dice..

I was in the United States Marine Corps and I worked for TMC, they are nothing alike.

I leased a truck to own and did pretty damned well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread