This snow crap sucks! **south west** Oregon

ColoradoPisces

It has been a wet snowy mess the last 2 days here. Went from blizzard warning, to high wind warning, and now flood warning....and still expecting atleast 6-8 more inches (of snow, don't get off track here:roflmao::roflmao: ) on top of the already 24-30in that has already fallen. Power lines and trees down all over...blah

I see a sign saying I got lost and too far from home, LOL
That 11 day trip made a months revenue and half your miles.

Even pulling a bonehead stunt going to Tuscon, he's done in 17 days what most are saying rates should be.

Not counting chickens, but now the consignee needs a truck equipped/configured like mine. Might even get to post from Prudhoe... we will see, tonight is steak, shower and sloshed. Order may vary.

My yard is/was such a mud pit I'll take any weather that isn't precipitation. There's just nowhere for it to go.

I'll have to straighten out my dirt and replant this spring because I don't have a choice about parking on some of it.

Looking forward to the day I have a garage big enough to fit everything.

My yard is/was such a mud pit I'll take any weather that isn't precipitation. There's just nowhere for it to go.

I'll have to straighten out my dirt and replant this spring because I don't have a choice about parking on some of it.

Looking forward to the day I have a garage big enough to fit everything.
you do not have gravel...just dirt..???

you do not have gravel...just dirt..???
I have a lawn and 4 vehicles. Two of them plus the trailers are always in the grass. One can be parked in the garage and one on the slab but that gives the rest nowhere else to be. We got so much rain the grass couldn't stay rooted anymore, and the truck just ripped it right out. Then it became mud. Then the truck threw the mud everywhere and rutted it. It's a mess.

One of these days I'll have a 3-4 car garage with concrete to the sides for the trailers. Today isn't one of these days.

I have a lawn and 4 vehicles. Two of them plus the trailers are always in the grass. One can be parked in the garage and one on the slab but that gives the rest nowhere else to be. We got so much rain the grass couldn't stay rooted anymore, and the truck just ripped it right out. Then it became mud. Then the truck threw the mud everywhere and rutted it. It's a mess.

One of these days I'll have a 3-4 car garage with concrete to the sides for the trailers. Today isn't one of these days.
that's why i was wondering if you had a gravel yard..

can't tell you if gravel laid down is cheap, but, it's an alternative until you can get what you really want.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread