This is too much boys.

r3gulator3

IMA KEEP IT REDNECK
So I came to “the other place bar and grill” in Monroe Mi. And dude. There’s this crazy chick here who says she is a trucker Chaplin, from Illinois. God is sending her to stop the hurricane in Miami the same as god sent her to stop the tornado in Branson MO in 2012. She is able to do this because she stole to Carfox from pontoon beach Illinois. And she’s a trucker Chaplin from Jeff Dunham’s puppet ministry, but they haven’t met in person yet. Fox over frog, she will stop this hurricane boys.

Pictured here digging through her two travel bags to find her carfox. It’s proof she can stop the hurricane.FE364A76-EF9F-4DEB-A5DE-E2B7078D5D20.jpeg

Unfortunately She has admitted to jail time (unjustly she says) and spending significant time in the psych ward. I can’t make this shit up boys.

Yeah but it’s a hell of a story man. I can’t not share it with my friends. I have been polite. Even offered her a beer.

She is arguing with a guy now that she has military clearance to go to Miami to stop the hurricane.
I understand, but still- it's sad- or maybe not, she probably doesn't know any different and is happy as a lark.

So I came to “the other place bar and grill” in Monroe Mi. And dude. There’s this crazy chick here who says she is a trucker Chaplin, from Illinois. God is sending her to stop the hurricane in Miami the same as god sent her to stop the tornado in Branson MO in 2012. She is able to do this because she stole to Carfox from pontoon beach Illinois. And she’s a trucker Chaplin from Jeff Dunham’s puppet ministry, but they haven’t met in person yet. Fox over frog, she will stop this hurricane boys.

Pictured here digging through her two travel bags to find her carfox. It’s proof she can stop the hurricane.View attachment 51664

Unfortunately She has admitted to jail time (unjustly she says) and spending significant time in the psych ward. I can’t make this **** up boys.
what da heck is a carfox..????

Tell her to run for president in 2020. She'll fit right in with the rest of them.

Is she gonna nuke it? All the hurricane stoppers swear that nuking them is the most effective way.

:harumph:
Actually she said all she needs to do is stand on the beach in Miami and put her feet in the water and it will Dissipate

Okay so what does "she stole to Carfox from pontoon beach Illinois" mean?
She legit has a stuffed animal carfox. I assume she stole it from somewhere in Pontoon Beach Illinois.

Attachments

• 4747CB44-BAD5-42A9-86FF-93A9D42F03F5.jpeg
    4747CB44-BAD5-42A9-86FF-93A9D42F03F5.jpeg
    23.4 KB · Views: 3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread