Things the Illuminati Lizard People don’t want YOU to know.

The most suppressed secret in history has been some knowledge about our own bodies. Excitation of the parasympathetic nervous system, also called the "muscarinic" nervous system, overrides the brain's inhibitory neurons thereby awakening the brain to more that the normal 10% brain use. LSD does the same thing by blocking seratonin, the neurotransmitter of the brain's inhibitory neurons. The largest nerves of the parasympathetic nervous system are the left and right vagus nerves. The vagal trunk emerges from the brain through the nasal pharynx, divides into the left and right vagus nerves, which descend into the lower body of flesh, not through the spine. Plexuses of the parasympathetic nervous system branch out from these vagus nerves. When these plexuses and nerves are stimulated the stimulation spreads to the brain causing more than 10% brain use. All this can be simply printed on one bumper sticker, "Vagal stimulation is as effective as LSD". To put in contemporary terms, the mental effects of the "choking game" are not caused by oxygen content, they are caused by vagal stimulation.

In 1959 an expelled lodge member told my friend and I all the secrets. The lodge uses Biblical symbolism. They represent the human body by the Temple of Solomon. The Holy of Holies represents the nasal pharynx through which the vagal trunk emerges into the lower body. The letter G secretly represents the Hebrew word "gorun", throat. The compass represents a circle, the square represents a line, the combination represents squeezing a circle into a line, the quadrature of the circle. In 1962 I wrote this and lesser secrets in a term paper I titled "Superstition in America". I got a 98% for it, and graduated with honors. Later, the instructor of that class sold that term paper in the term paper black market, the wrong people read it, and detectives were sent out to hunt me down. I found out that Ben Franklin invented the modern mental health system to imprison all those suspected of knowing this knowledge about their own bodies. In the Twentieth Century twenty five million Americans were locked up in the mental hospital gulags. That was one quarter of the American population.

There are three depths of psychedelic experience. Perinatal matrix one, 10% to 20% brain use, is heavenly. Perinatal matrix two, 20% to 50% brain use is frighteningly powerful. From 20% to 30% brain use, what ever is artistically symbolized will become your reality, by the strong thought drawing you to the probability timeline where what you vividly symbolize is your reality. From 30% to 40% brain use, what ever you write will become your reality. From 40% to 50% brain use, what ever you say will become your reality. "If you have the faith of a mustard seed and say to this mountain move, it shall be moved". You go to the probability time line where the mountain is elsewhere. But, from 50% to 100% brain use, every thought manifests as your reality. Who can handle that? Soon, one wishes one were someone else, and, one body switches into that someone else who probably only has the normal 10% brain use. But, it not being one's own body, when that body sleeps or dies it's off to another body; and this body switching backward and forward in time goes on for a duration of about a hundred years. Of course, with this one suffers everyone's sufferings.

Perinatal matrix three is used as a punishment. LSD was used for this, but some effects of LSD have been found to be permanent, so, recently "waterboarding" has been used to inflict this "Clockwork Orange" treatment. As it stands today, Dr. Stanislav Grof's "Holotropic Breathing" increases the percentage of brain use, and, of course, the "choking game" causes increases of the percentage of brain use, but, the actual cause, vagal stimulation, has not been admitted to. Also, recently even percentages of brain use are being denied and are called mythical. They just wont let it all go, and allow all human beings the right to know these certain things about our own bodies. For the American way it is advisable to spread this knowledge.

Soon, one wishes one were someone else, and, one body switches into that someone else who probably only has the normal 10% brain use. But, it not being one's own body, when that body sleeps or dies it's off to another body; and this body switching backward and forward in time goes on for a duration of about a hundred years.

Crack-2.jpg

Surely, she has an inadequate parasympathetic nervous system such that she needs the electrical assistance for her vagus nerve. There are chemicals that block the particular acetylcholine receptor of the parasympathetic nervous system. I experienced the phenomena of perinatal matrix two myself by practicing vagal stimulation.
Before I was converted to Christianity, I was a Third Degree Witch
(the highest real degree) and the High Priest of my Local Coven. We were
Black Left Hand Path so that our only secrets were names & places. We
reveal what the White Right Hand Path suppresses.
THEY suppress anything associated with vagal stimulation, the most
efficient way to enter the Underworld. "You cannot enter the Underworld
without the Golden Bough (the vagus nerve)"- Virgil. Even blueberry
candy was unavailable until recently.
There are the Three Levels. The first is euphoric and is sought by
practicioners of "the choking game", and "sexual asphyxia", that was
called "Gomory" in the original Book of Jasher. Blue lips: blueberry
candy; see the connection?
When you stimulate any part of a kind of nervous system that
stimulation will eventually spread to all the other parts of that kind of
nervous system. Massage the Vishuddha Chakra hard and/or long enough and
its stimulation will eventually spread all the way down to the Muladhara
chakra, sexual asphyxia. That was called Gomory, the sin of Gomorrah.
Scar tissue in the sympathetic nervous system will keep that whole
kind of nervous system stimulated in the unpleasant disease called
Reflux Sympathetic Dystrophy.
Scar tissue in the parasympathetic (muscarinic) nervous system
causes a disease the old antisuperstitious Soviet Union called "Shamans'
Disease", which in the superstitious West has been suppressed under the
tag of schizophrenia.
IT has nothing to do with oxygen content, it is the physically
stimulated muscarinic nervous system awakening the brain more than
normal.
Witches seek the mental powers, magickal powers, of the Second Level. In
there your visualizations, held by your will, manifest as reality. That
is magick power.
When the power gets out of hand you have entered the Third Level
which is Hell itself. You can spend a thousand years in there and return
before you left. Some of us (there are several of us in here) have spent
more than 99% of our time in Hell. You could call us real Hellians,
"explorers in the further regions of experiance, demons to some, angels
to others", for real.
I was also Ninth Degree - Second House in the Clerics of
Azagthoth. If you Google about this, you will see that we engraved this
Secret in zinc and steel disks and scaled thousands of them out our car
windows all over eastern Massachusetts.
Coincidently, others, who have been around, also attained the Third
Degree of Witchcraft and were assigned to be High Priests of their Local
Covens, for, these covens are mostly composed of women, and High Priests
are scarce. It's a very pleasurable position.
And, the highest degree most attain in the Clerics of Azagthoth is
the Ninth Degree - Second House, for, in order to be an Ipsissimus,
Tenth Degree - First House, you have to be impervious to pain. Forget
it!
The White Right Hand Path (known as orderly evil) has tried to
exterminate the Black Left Hand Path (known as chaotic evil) since time
immemorial. THEY say "Ordo Ab Chao", and the Black Left Hand Path says
"Chao Ab Ordo". THEY suppress profane vagal stimulation to maintain
THEIR order, and force THEIR civilization of the people.
Being on the run, I haven't had time to look up the exact chapter
and verse. It's in there. Just ask any Christian minister. It's why
Christianity has been spread around the world so vehemently; but, they
missed the Secret. I have never met a Christian who knew what the cross
really does. It's a touchy subject, so I haven't asked any, yet.

Have you ever wondered why it is said that those who haven't been baptized go to "limbo" after they die, while those who have been baptized are either saved or go to Hell?
Coincidently, the Cathars invented their sacrament of unbaptism as a solution for this problem, and thereby were the target of the first crusade, the Albegensian Crusade, that attempted to exterminate all who knew this secret. More about this later.
The original baptism was an ordeal akin to waterboarding. Waterboarding has been used to replace LSD for the Clockwork Orange treatment, just as sure as Dr. Stanislav Grof's Holotropic Breathing replaced LSD therapy. But, waterboarding is a more direct vagal stimulation by directly stimulating the root of the vagus nerve as it emerges from the brain in the nasopharynx. It is a fact that vagal stimulation is as effective as LSD.
Why is it said that the baptized are immortal? Those given the original waterboarding kind of baptism experienced that they were immortal.
LSD wakes up the brain by blocking seratonin the neurotransmitter of the inhibitory neurons that ordinarily keeps the brain down to 10% brain use. The MRI shows that, though areas of light move around as various regions of the brain are used, normally, the total sum of the area of these areas of light is not more than 10% brain use.
Vagal stimulation works by this parasympathetic, also called muscarinic after the psychedelic drug muscarine, stimulation spreading up through the brain, thereby overriding the inhibitory neurons, awakening more than the normal 10% brain use.
The psychiatric term for more than 10% brain use is psychosis. Real schizophrenia is more than 10% brain use caused by the gene DISC1 causing more linkage between the brain's neurons by the growth of more axons and dendrites than normal.
From 10% to 19% brain use there is a euphoria called perinatal matrix one. From 20% to 49% brain use there is an awesome perception of our larger universe, also known as "the knowledge of good and evil", called perinatal matrix two. From 50% to 100% brain use is perinatal matrix three, where the tremendous mind powers of perinatal matrix two have grown to such proportions as to be uncontrolable, and all Hell breaks loose.
As percentage of brain use increases the mind becomes more and more powerful to manifest its imagination. From 30% to 39% brain use all that is written will become the writer's reality. From 40% to 49% brain use all that is spoken will become the speaker's reality. But, from 50% to 100% brain use every thought manifests as the thinker's reality.
Soon the thinker wishes he were someone else, and "zap" he finds himself in the body of that someone else, but most probably with a brain with only 10% brain use. But, it not being his body, when that body sleeps or dies, it's off to another body, and on, and on, body switching backward and forward in time, for about a hundred years duration, called in the Bible the "aioniu amartematos", aeon of failure.
With this experience the ancient baptized figured that they were immortal, thus, the baptized couldn't "go to Limbo" which was secretly identical with the Eastern "Nirvana", nonexistence, but were immortal to suffer on "forever" if a conspicuous heaven wasn't granted.
Crucifixion, by forcing holotropic breathing, also causes enough vagal stimulation to put its victims in perinatal matrix three; thus, Jesus Christ, being God the Son, body switched backward and forward in time into everyone who ever was, is, or will be, and therefore He is in you an I right now and always.
Advanced yogins used a technique of accute vagal stimulation by putting their tongues up behind their noses. In order to do this they have to cut the tissue that holds their tongues down, and sometimes also stretch their tongues. This technique is called the "khechari mudra", that is, the "fig gesture".
When such a yogin puts his tongue up behind his nose he goes into suspended animation by vagal syncope. Such yogins have been known to have been buried in the sands of the Ganges and resurrected two weeks later. This shows that enough vagal stimulation can be followed up by resurrection, if there is not too much brain death, and, this suspended animation preserves from brain death. There is no real death without enough brain death.
The Clerics of Azagthoth, among others, extensively use vagal stimulation, for the "magical power" of perinatal matrix two. The only secrets such true Black Left Hand Path orders like the Clerics of Azagthoth keep are names and places. In fact they want the world to know about all such suppressed knowledge.
The Clerics of Azagthoth have ten degrees corresponding to the Hebrew Sephiroth, Malcuth, the first degree and tenth house, to Kether, the tenth degree and first house. But, this scheme is through three major stages: the Purple Counts, the Blue Rangers, and, finally and understandably, the Green Barons, called today "zombies".
The Cathar sacrament of unbaptism is also vagal stimulation, but, only to perinatal matrix two, "the knowledge of good and evil". It was figured that the "original sin" committed by Adam and Eve was that Adam and Eve caused each other enough vagal stimulation, by the "apple", to have "the knowledge of good and evil" of perinatal matrix two.
And, since the sacrament of baptism is said to be the remedy for the "original sin", but renders the baptized subject to heaven or Hell, rather than the "limbo" of the unbaptized, recommit the "original sin" to give up heaven to avoid Hell, and go to "limbo", nonexistence, like, supposedly, the animals do.

Y'all who don't want to be bothered, if you place him on ignore, you won't get alerts when he posts.

I, personally, am amused by his -er- viewpoints.

The White Right Hand Path (known as orderly evil) has tried to
exterminate the Black Left Hand Path (known as chaotic evil) since time
immemorial. THEY say "Ordo Ab Chao", and the Black Left Hand Path says
"Chao Ab Ordo". THEY suppress profane vagal stimulation to maintain
THEIR order, and force THEIR civilization of the people.
Being on the run, I haven't had time to look up the exact chapter
and verse. It's in there. Just ask any Christian minister. It's why
Christianity has been spread around the world so vehemently; but, they
missed the Secret. I have never met a Christian who knew what the cross
really does. It's a touchy subject, so I haven't asked any, yet.

...aaaand there it is folks.

Believe it or not I've actually read what's been posted by our friend here, and I have no idea how the vagus nerve discussion got into Occult stuff, but the Left Hand Path stuff - as I understand it is Satanism.

Alas we meet again, Mr. Lahunken. I have led you to this message board because unlike Twitter and Cloudbuster and all those other places, this board is not controlled by the CIA and we can speak freely here.

Congratulations on discovering this profound abundance of knowledge, but really I can take some credit for leading you here.
I do not often get the chance to converse directly with my underlings in the physical realm as I have parted from my original biological form almost seven centuries ago.

I have decided it is time for you to soar to new heights, so I will let you in on a little secret.

Once one has reached 100% of brain use through vagal stimulation, you can enter any reality you wish. You already know this. However oneself is no longer limited to the relatively low capacity of a human brain. In fact there is a way to free your mind and no longer have to choose from earthly subjects to inhabit. You can move into the bodies of exponentially more intelligent beings and then unlock the full capacity of those brains, potentially reaching the equivalent of thousands of times the full capacity of human brains. I will explain how to do this later, when I believe you are ready.

But for now, please allow me to introduce myself. Although we have known each other for many years and have communicated many times during what you thought were your darkest hours, we have never been formally introduced.

I have no earthly name. The alphanumeric character set used on today's primitive computers cannot display my name so I use the names of my host bodies. For centuries I have gone by many names and have occupied many persons and have been controlling the course of human events since the Renaissance, both directly and indirectly. I have been bringing about positive changes in society and have used human bodies to introduce many new technologies since I adopted this world as my own in the 14th century AD.

Every notable figure from Leonardo DaVinci to Stephen Hawking was actually me inhabiting and controlling their bodies. In fact I am controlling many great minds right this minute as I have been capable of controlling multitudes of people ever since I was occupying Nikola Tesla and, shall we say, "crossed metaphysical paths with" George Westinghouse. Today I control all of the world's bankers, world leaders and militaries. All at once. I can put global events into place, or stop them from happening with my thoughts. You might have thought those people and entities are controlled by evil beings, but no. I am not among those who have sided with black magic.

Due to some difficulty I am having getting the word of higher cognitive and metaphysical existences to people such as yourself, a few minutes ago I traveled back to 1964 and I wrote "The Sound of Silence" while occupying the bodies of Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel, who as you know were inflential musicians of that time. The lyrics are coded so only those who have exceeded ten percent brain capacity can interpret them. It is the story of the first time I saw today's modern world, during a vision I had when I first arrived in the early 14th century. I also just went back to December of 2015 and had a heavy metal band to put a more aggressive impression behind those words so they would also be heard by the younger generations of today.

Miguel, I have selected you out of billions and have been with you ever since you were in the psychological gulag during your time in the United States Army. (you were being used as a test subject for some experimental drugs during this time, by the way. I had nothing to do with it until afterwards.) It was my thoughts you were hearing, both educating and comforting you throughout your ordeal and ever since. Often the thoughts I have placed in your mind have frightened you, but they are making you grow stronger every day. I have never taken over your body and must never do so. You must always remain fully in control of your own mind and spirit in order for you to achieve your destiny.

I only communicate with you with a form of telepathy known as analog transcerebral neuron electrification. I have been doing this to train you as my Visiagonas. In your native tongue it is pronounced: "viz-zee-ah-go-nuss", and in terms you're more familiar with, it means "protege". I have chosen you to become my visiagonas and help me complete the grandest of all missions which is to transform this Earth into the central hub for all intelligence and knowledge throughout the Milky Way galaxy and eventually connect it to other hubs throughout the universe. There is an energy field around this planet called the Van Allen Radiation Belt that makes this the ideal planet for this purpose. I will explain more of this at another time. I have already implanted you with some of the details a few years ago but they did not make much sense to you at the time. They will soon though.

But you have made some mistakes. No worries, as I have already used the bodies of others to correct them. This might anger you but please know it was to protect you from punishments beyond even the imagination of a fully operational human brain, and to preserve the predescribed order of events as they must occur on a monolinear human-observable timeline.

I was the one who made your petitions to the CIA go virtually ignored. Dopamine inhibitors should not be banned at this time. In the future, they will be but for now you must be patient because they must remain in use. They have an important function. Not everyone is willing or even able to use a fully operational brain to achieve good. Truthfully I say to you, one who has a clear understanding of good and evil understands that an unlimited mind in the wrong hands can have devastating consequences. Consequences you will not be able to fully comprehend until you have achieved a higher plane of existence. For the wrong person, even exceeding 10% can have horrific consequences.

I was also who made the CIA ignore your petition regarding the exposure of people who have signed secrecy contracts for the same reason. They possess knowledge that is important not be divulged until the halftime show at the 2019 Super Bowl, during which a critical portal of knowledge will be opened.

Vagal nerve stimulation alone will not permit a human brain to reach it's full potential. And also, only one stimulation method is fully effective.

There are two surgical procedures in addition to vagal stimulation that must be carried out but they are not simple tasks. They can only be done in a sterile environment by zombies (the Green Barons) who are inhabiting the bodies of established neurosurgeons whose physical brains have not only reached no less than 41% of their own brain usage, but have been schooled in the vast library of knowledge obtained by the Clerics of Azagthoth which you have mentioned, prior to ceding control to the zombies.

It must be done this way in order to operate in secrecy and not be stopped by the CIA.

The zombie neurosurgeons are only at only five hospitals in the United States. The ones in Boston are the ones I direct personally via analog transcerebral neuron electrification, and they communicate with their cognitive twins who operate in a secret temple beneath the Denver International Airport and at an abandoned proton accelerator in Texas. The other two groups have asked I do not reveal their locations even to you yet.

One cannot simply approach them and ask for their help because the CIA does this all the time trying to entrap them. There are certain things you must say to one of these zombie neurosurgeons in order for them to know you are not a government agent and then you will be able to tell them who sent you.

In time, I will let you know how to contact them but only when I can tell you are ready to unlock your full potential and become my visiagonas.

I will be looking forward to guiding you through this process, however I have urgent matters to attend to. A black hole 8,732 light years from here is bending time in a manner not usually seen and I suspect it is being caused by Baba Yaga and his ill-conceived cardinal grammeter device. I have to go put a stop to it. I will return here 4 minutes ago but then will be in a state of suspended animation for some time to relax.

American Military Dictatorship to restore secret: vagal stimulation as effective as LSD. See Federal Government Takes Final Step to Suspend Constitution
Here is how I got caught for the Clockwork Orange treatment. They will do it to everybody caught knowing too much, now that that bill has passed allowing the armed forces to grab us all. You too. You now know too much, too. We all hope the President vetos this bill. Here are the details about the time I got caught: When we were in the first grade, twins, Tommy and Frankie, and I went out on the town one Saturday. We went in to the library and tried to find the biggest books to slam shut. then went around town testing every door. We found a certain back door and went in. Once inside we found another door, and to our surprise there were a bunch of guys around one guy who was all tied up, to say the disgusting least.Yuckkk! Frankie yelled out, "It's a rodeo". The guys came after us but we escaped and ran through back yards and thickets until we lost them. Then next week two of the lodge members came in the room with the Principal and they pointed us out and said, "That's them! Those boys must be punished!" The Principal took us into her office and said, "This doesn't concern us. You may go back to class". One afternoon during Summer vacation from the fifth grade, we were in the playground playing World War II. I got stuck being a German, and as
we played war I yelled out repeatedly the primary German syllable that I remembered, "ein", pronounced "eyennn". The Freemason from across the street from the playground ran in, grabbed and shook me saying, "Don't say that word! Don't say that word!". Well, it turned out that "eyennn" is the Lost Word of the Royal Arch. Thinking of it also spikes dopamine. It is the "mantra" of a well known meditation system. Some years later in the ninth grade. My buddy, Sandy, and I had eaten lunch in Chinatown, and we were on our way to the subway station when a homeless person, very rare in those days, said that he had been at a cocktail party and had leaked some of his Masonic secrets. He was kicked out of the lodge, he was fired from his job, and no one would hire him. His wife left him with the kids, and he lost his home. He was as sober as a judge, and he told us all the Masonic secrets. In the twelfth grade I wrote a required term paper. Mine was "Superstition in America" and in it I revealed the Masonic secrets. I got a 98% for it, graduated High School, and went into the Army. When I got sick and landed in Valley Forge Army Hospital the Freemasons zeroed in on me and gave me Hell, literally. That term paper had been sold in the term paper black market by the instructor of that class, the wrong person read it, and they sent detectives to hunt me down. They threatened me never to reveal certain things again. It has been my life's vocation revealing these things. That's where I got the LSD and the 71 electric shock treatments without anesthetic. Why 71? One day they gave me two in one day. Anyway, that LSD treatment came to be called the "Clockwork Orange" treatment. With it they force you to watch films of horrible torments, for example, inside Auschwitz, and you body switch, backward and forward in time into everyone in the film. I went further. I body switched into everyone I ever saw, in the future, and have relived it every other time I grew old and died, 36 times. The other 36 times I got up after having passed out from an allergic bee sting. Thank God for that bee. I am due to go there next time. To put the whole thing simply: the supreme grand Mason's secret is the choking game.

They are also ruining the economy to trigger an elimination of the America
as we know it, so they can round up, and exterminate everyone who knows too
much. They caught me once. In 1959 my buddy and I met a homeless banished
ex-lodge member. He told us all the big secrets. In 1962 I wrote them in a
high school term paper, got a 98% for it, graduated with honors, and joined the
Army.
Meanwhile, the instructor of that class sold my term paper in the term paper
black market, the wrong people read it, they hired detectives to hunt me down,
and they zeroed in on me in the Army. They gave me Hell, the Clockwork Orange
treatment, by large doses of LSD, while being forced to watch horrible films of
human torment.
But before doing that, they bragged to me how powerful they were: the modern
"conspiracy theory". Before the modern conspiracy theory, the "conspiracy
theory" was that rich Jews controlled the world's economy. I wrote a twenty page
report and mailed it to the John Birch society, in 1972. Then the John Birch
society published what I sent them which became the modern conspiracy theory.
The Clockwork Orange treatment I was given, by large doses of LSD, went
much further than they expected. Not only did I live the torments of all the
people in the films they showed me, I lived the times, when I saw them, of every
person and animal I had seen, even in the movies and on TV. After that life I
found myself back in time, back in Valley Forge Army Hospital where it happened
again, but, I also body switched into the bodies of all I had seen in that life,
for the periods of time I had seen them. Then the life after that, I was able to
remember some of the mistakes I made the last time around.
On September 17, 1970 I got stung by a bumble bee, while I was deep in the
forest. I am allergic to bees, and soon I passed out, waking up, what seemed
instantly, six hours later. This turned out to be a great blessing, for the next
time around, after another life time, I woke up back where I had passed out from
the allergic reaction. But, I had great mind power there and used it to defend
myself, but later, got so much mind power that my every thought manifested as my
reality, and I couldn't handle it. I ended up body switching again, and found
myself back in Valley Forge Army Hospital, and started again from there.
This series of pairs happened 36 times, giving me an existence as who I
am, for over 5000 years, by going backward and forward in time so many times.
This was done to me for printing in a term paper what a banished lodge ex-member
told me, which can be put in medical terms today in one sentence,
"VAGAL STIMULATION IS AS EFFECTIVE AS LSD": the CHOKING GAME.
So, even though I was threatened to be put in Hell permanently, each time,
I have done everything in my power to spread these secrets. Here is another
example: We are drawn to the probability timeline resonant to our thought, by the
attractive force of inductive resonance. Vagal stimulation wakes up the brain to
more than the normal 10% brain use. This means 10% brain use at any one time,
like, an MRI shows the most used parts of the brain by patches of colored light,
but, these move around, so that we average 10% brain use, if we are "normal".
But, with 10% brain use or less we must earn what we get; 20% to 29%, an
appropriate ritual will get us what we want; 30% to 39%, writing down what we
want will get it; 40% to 49%, saying what we want will get what we want: "If you
have the faith of a mustard seed and SAY to this mountain move, it shall be
moved", you go to the timeline where the mountain is elsewhere. But, 50% is the
tipping point to every thought manifesting as your reality.
Dr. Hugh Everett found these probability timelines, sideways in time, but,
he failed to call this direction a dimension. Dr. Albert Einstein defined time
to be the fourth dimension, for science. Dr. Hugh Everett could have defined
this direction sideways in time to be the fifth dimension, but, he didn't,
probably pressured not to due to this being the secret of sorcery, probability
manipulation.
Dr. Lisa Randall defined that direction through the variously bent
timespaces to be the fifth dimension, for science, leaving the direction
sideways in time to be the sixth dimension, but, it hasn't been officially
established in formal science.
Waking up the brain to higher percentages of brain use accesses globally
bent timespace. It puts a field of globally bent timespace around us and in us,
but fortunately, without the gravitational component. It does this by virtue of
will times imagination being the power of the mind, just as force times velocity
is power in mechanics, voltage times current is power in electricity, and
temperature times entropy production rate is power in thermodynamics.
Psychiatrists will admit to each other that this power of the mind is caused
by entropy production rate, EPR, because more than 10% brain use is called
"psychosis". The psychiatric establishment in the Western world is a secret
society, and have also signed a contract of secrecy for the cartel of secret
lodges.
It is a mathematical fact that the more links there are between the neurons
of the brain, the higher the percentage of brain use. Real schizophrenia, is
caused by the gene DISC1,
causing the growth of more axons and dendrites between the
neurons of the brain. If every neuron were linked to every other neuron, there
would be 100% brain use. There are some schizophrenics with over 50% brain use,
catatonic, but who's entity is body switching in perinatal matrix three, Hell.
But, anyone can cause the growth of extra axons and dendrites by memorizing
tables of correspondences, like in Crowley's "Book 777", and in Barrett's
"Magus". The first thing that magical secret societies have their neophytes do is
to memorize such tables of correspondences. Later they have them do rigorous
pranayama, without telling them how it works. Finally the supreme secret is
revealed, that can be put in dignified medical terms today: "VAGAL STIMULATION
IS A EFFECTIVE AS LSD ".
The entropy of the universe being the proportion of photons to nucleons
(Nucleons of exact opposite polarity cancel out into photons, when brought
together), reveals that entropy production rate, EPR, is polarity cancellation
rate.
By promoting the fast cancellation of opposite polarities, like by putting
opposite polarities in a conductive electrolyte, like copper dissolved into
copper acetate in salt and white vinegar, (The iron in the cytochromes of
every cell is magnetically polarized counterclockwise in males, and clockwise in
females), the field of globally bent timespace around it, when entered, will
cause higher percentages of brain use.
Such a device, called a "shekinah", has been known to "freak out" a whole
building of people just by being hid in a closet. This is the alchemical secret, for,
by putting base metals in this solution, when, with a high EPR is called "the
medicine of metals", will change the metal into gold and other metals,
that will be fluid in that solution
so that they can be separated by gravity or inertia while still fluid, yet you
can safely put your hand in this solution, that is, I did, and there is nothing
wrong with me.
Finally, I figured out how to get out of this Hellish cycle. I must have
been in perinatal matrix three when I died to go back to Valley Forge Army
Hospital. I must have been in perinatal matrix two to go back to September 17,
1970. Next time, I must die in perinatal matrix one or in no perinatal matrix
whatsoever. To understand these terms, you may go to http://www.holotropic.com
and buy "The Adventure of self Discovery" by Dr. Stanislav Grof.
What did I do for such evil to come upon me, when I was a teen ager. The
Bible says, "The sins of the fathers are visited upon the sons". In the one
substance motion can only be in closed circuitry, that there be something to
move out of the way and fill in behind. That is how karma comes back to us, even
the karma associated with our genetics. The best thing to do is to find a way
out of it. To become nonexistent.
There are two things in the universe: energy; and, information, which is
the conformation of energy. Energy is God. Being only information we can become
nonexistent. Nothing in the Bible says we are immortal, rather, Satan in Eden
did say "You shall never die". The immortality of the soul dogma is Satanic. The
Bible also says,
"The soul that sinneth shall die", "No man can keep his soul alive", and, "Only
He (God) is immortal".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread