They call me Pronghorn

Pronghorn

Hey Everyone, great site here. I’m pronghorn, that was my handle when I was OTR, I’m local now hauling hazardous waste. I operate vacuum trucks, roll offs , and flats. So I can operate many types of equipment and have all endorsements. While I’m happy to not be OTR anymore I have some wild memories, the craziest moment ever is at a rest area in Louisiana a guy pulls up in a four wheeler giving me a sob story about needing money, I said no and he points to his wife in the car and says I can have 30 minutes with her for 100 bucks, she was pretty but I declined. He then offered himself for 100 bucks. I almost threw up.

Here I see that true love exists in Louisianna rest stops. I guess that such true love spread to the other LA too.

Hey Everyone, great site here. I’m pronghorn, that was my handle when I was OTR, I’m local now hauling hazardous waste. I operate vacuum trucks, roll offs , and flats. So I can operate many types of equipment and have all endorsements. While I’m happy to not be OTR anymore I have some wild memories, the craziest moment ever is at a rest area in Louisiana a guy pulls up in a four wheeler giving me a sob story about needing money, I said no and he points to his wife in the car and says I can have 30 minutes with her for 100 bucks, she was pretty but I declined. He then offered himself for 100 bucks. I almost threw up.

Did you ask if there was a 2 for one deal going?

Looking back I’m not for sure if it was really his wife like he said. He could of been her pimp or even brother and sister. Anything is possible in Louisiana. I think their state motto is there ain’t no loving like cousin loving.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread