The Qualcomm

TheDukester

Anybody ever us it to quit? Give some sort of notice whether it be one week or two? Read on this Forum re: DAC that you should send the company a noterized letter stating your resignation which I personally think is BS. I would think the Qualcom would be good enough?

Probably a good way to do it. When dispatchers are trying to get you to do something illegal, they'll do it over the phone instead of over the Qualcomm because they can't delete Qualcomm messages.

So if you give 'em your 2 weeks notice via Qualcomm, they can't say that you didn't.

Use your own email system and get read receipt. Although Qualcomm and Peoplenet are viewable and whatnot, your lawyer will need a subpoena to obtain copies of the transcript and lawyers get paid by the quarter hour.

There was a thread earlier about using paper to deliver some sort of message.........
That's called paper logging. You know....handwritin' combined with a ruler or strait edge?

(I know what ya meant but I couldn't help myself!)

Anybody ever us it to quit? Give some sort of notice whether it be one week or two? Read on this Forum re: DAC that you should send the company a noterized letter stating your resignation which I personally think is BS. I would think the Qualcom would be good enough?
I have not done it that way, I have sent a sent a fax, Followed by a phone call to say " hey did ya get my fax? Ok good so it did go through, Alrighty then!"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread