The Morons are Out n About

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Premium
Mindin' my own business, cruisin' along 2 mph over the posted truck speed limit on a beautiful, sunny Spring day..

Car #1 blasted past me going about twice my speed, followed closely by car #2. They were weaving around other traffic, apparently racing each other. Once they were out of sight, I moved on to other thoughts. I rounded a corner about five or ten minutes later and there, on the shoulder of the road, was car #2. Off in the grass, there was car #1, with heavy front end damage and car #3, with heavy rear end damge and evidence of having rolled. I stopped to help, since I was once an EMT and it didn't appear there were any trained people on the scene.

The two young people in car #3 were on their way to a show and a night out in a town a few hours from their home. They were completely innocent in this collision. They were the ones who went to the hospital. The young man might have some severe internal injuries from this. The young lady might have a dislocated shoulder and possibly a head injury.

For what it's worth, car #2, which was a European make go-fast car, was designed more for speed and handling than car #1, which was an Asian make production line family type git-around sedan that might be a great first car for a teenager. However, that did not stop the phallus dimension comparison contest that was under way at the time of the crash.

Two innocent people were severly injured and their vehicle totalled because two guys just couldn't get over their own perceived shortcomings. I imagine what happened was car #2 tried to pass car #1 and the driver of car #1 just couldn't allow that to happen. The driver in car #2 wasn't about to just let it go, he had a point to make now. The speed of their pissing match just kept getting higher and higher until it reach a velocity that was unsustainable for car #1 and the driver lost control, taking out car #3, again, a completely uninvolved and innocent couple going out to have a fun weekend together.

This was either racing or road rage, but the result is the same. And yes, I am PISSED that they couldn't just kill themselves instead of involving other travelers...or either one of them, it wouldn't matter who, just let out of it and let the other guy think he got the glory.

Is it really that important to not allow somebody else to pass? Or to get in front of somebody else no matter what? Is it really worth the risk to other innocent people?

Is it really?

This weekend has been horrid. I actually parked it and went in to take a 3 hour break to let the holiday amatuer hour subside Friday night.

Coming up I-65 in Tennessee South of crashville. More than 6 slow downs and delays for no apparent reason.

You see crap like this on roads shared by everyone but yet the truckdrivers are the worst drivers on the planet the public thinks.

This weekend has been horrid. I actually parked it and went in to take a 3 hour break to let the holiday amatuer hour subside Friday night.

Coming up I-65 in Tennessee South of crashville. More than 6 slow downs and delays for no apparent reason.
Did you see the Frontier southbound about the 3 MM with his destroyed camper in the ditch? Same situation two pukes with Greek crap in the back windows I guess racing down to spring break or something cut him off on the downhill and it was over from then.

Two pukes didn't even stop until Alabama caught up with them according to our guy. He had a dash cam he gave to the THP. I hope they shoot the puckers. Man standing on the side of the road holding his family which was thankfully alright because of those two.

And folks wonder why I want 1/3 of these people off my road.

I could not for the life of me figure out what the thread title was. Google 'Murican to Hoser and viola (viola is french for look at this shit).
Google translate - Morons are oot and aboot!

Well, there's some follow-up on this.
The driver of car #1 has been charged with Vehicular Assault, a Class B Felony in the State of Washington.
RCW 46.61.522: Vehicular assault—Penalty.

I have been called to be a witness because it appears this is going to trial. This thing pissed me off so bad because of the pure senselessness of it that I will happily testify to the facts as I saw them.
Silver lining is it sounds like the innocent victims in this survived.

There won't be a trial. The idiot took a plea deal for two counts of vehicular assault and got 33 months.

And that's a difference between Washington and Oregon.
In Oregon, you can get 23 months for killing three people and maiming seven others.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread