The Best Candy Bar and What it Says About You.

Indeed it is! We've found out you're just like a politician : You know what's best even when we're telling you otherwise!
No no no...

A simple question cannot get an answer. I've laid out the criteria twice in three pages.

Comprehension is lacking. Listening skills.

I went through this with my son at about 7 years old. I taught him to listen to what is being said, and answer the question that is asked.

Its an interesting sociology experiment.

People rush to respond, and in doing so bypass the original question entirely.

No no no...

A simple question cannot get an answer. I've laid out the criteria twice in three pages.

I went through this with my son at about 7 years old. I taught him to listen to what is being said, and answer the question that is asked.

Then you must have asked the wrong question? Lol

No no no...

There's an error in the question. It asks what's the best bar, but fails to list the best bars. Half of your list aren't even edible! 🤣

And there's no Baby Ruth, Caramello (my current crack,) Mr Goodbar, etc. You've been learning from the pollsters, haven't you? Trying to skew the results towards YOUR favorite!

There's an error in the question. It asks what's the best bar, but fails to list the best bars. Half of your list aren't even edible! 🤣

And there's no Baby Ruth, Caramello (my current crack,) Mr Goodbar, etc. You've been learning from the pollsters, haven't you? Trying to skew the results towards YOUR favorite!
I like putting a caramello in the refrigerator for a little while before I eat it. Those are really good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread