T2000 hood for sale cheap.

Drvshf5

Hi everybody i am new here. I have a used T2000 hood for sale. It is a lil damaged by headlight but a lil patch job would fix that it has moat parts still on it. Make me an offer priced to sell.

You give me $5 to take it and you pay shipping cost.

Are you serious? That hood is junk. It can't be repaired because the structure has been damaged. The other pieces are crap, too. Quit wasting our time and haul it to the scrap yard yourself.

You give me $5 to take it and you pay shipping cost.

Are you serious? That hood is junk. It can't be repaired because the structure has been damaged. The other pieces are crap, too. Quit wasting our time and haul it to the scrap yard yourself.
Do u have 5 grand for a grest used hood.

Do u have 5 grand for a grest used hood.
$5K for a deer-hit hood?
:rolllaugh3:

I bought a brand new one for $4K when I hit a deer.

I said you pay me five dollars and then pay shipping cost, too. I'll give you the street address to the local crushing yard.
Or just take it there yourself and save the $5 and shipping cost.

In the midwest these hoods go for 3200 used with scuffs and shit like that 5 new so im not speaki g out of arse here i was thinking if someones hood was demolisehed and they needed one in a pinch this one is still functional just not pretty. You just another forum guy who expects used tuff for free. Guy Not every one has 3-5k for a hood. I get belittled by a guy with no credentials on a forum just for trying to help the owner operator on a budget. Forums suck.

BY the way the "guy" is a girl.
That doesn't matter, but thanks.
$2,195 for a brand new one. I got ripped off on mine. But that was a 'Spreader and there's more to the hood than T2000. I'd be willing to bet a boneyard would have one for about half that and nothing but paint needed.

The O/P is missing my main point: His hood is junk. The location of the break makes it impossible to repair and be structurally sound.

I get it you don't know the experience level of drivers on the internet and anybody can claim to be anything. But this is a matter of common sense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread