Supreme Court strikes down stay-at-home order in Wisconsin!

Governor of Wisconsin

Wisconsin-Gov-Tony-Evers.jpg

Bill Nighy, actor who played Davy Jones:

42d81fc3697d7abda0a6e2c78ad45c42.jpg

Davy Jones:

bb875d6ead603699e68aa283899a5d11.jpg

It's uncanny! :stare1:

If you want to go hide, go right ahead.

Forcing others to do so never should have happened.

Thats called "tyranny". You're supposed to not like it.

Check out Sweden and Denmarks response. They did it right.
Me? Hide??

:rolllaugh3:

You don't pay attention.

I just paid off my trailer in the midst of the worst business downturn since the Great Depression.

You don't do that hiding.

Without accepting one cent of government bailout money - like the pretend conservatives did. We used to call them RINOs, but the GOP is extinct.

I've been pulling freight at a profit all along. I certainly haven't been whining about the end of trucking, and pleading for the government to socialize the rate structure.

No, I've not been hiding. I'm a businessman out here running my business. And yeah, a true conservative - not one of those red-hatted sheeple blindly following the orange pied piper to the ruination of our Republic.

You sure as hell don't do that by hiding.

So shove it.

Last edited:
Me? Hide??

:rolllaugh3:

You don't pay attention.

I just paid off my trailer in the midst of the worst business downturn since the Great Depression.

Without accepting one cent of government bailout money - like the pretend conservatives did. We used to call them RINOs, but the GOP is extinct.

I've been pulling freight at a profit all along. I certainly haven't been whining about the end of trucking, and pleading for the government to socialize the rate structure.

No, I've not been hiding. I'm a businessman out here running my business. And yeah, a true conservative - not one of those red-hatted sheeple blindly following the orange pied piper to the ruination of our Republic.

You sure as hell don't do that by hiding.

So shove it.

What does that have to do with Wisconsin?

Stop trolling.

Back when I was in High School the Hong Kong Flu went around killing appox 1 Million Worldwide and 100,000 in the US. We didn't experience anything like these Shelter in Place Orders, people working from Home and Government Handouts, why are they neccessary now?

U wear Ur hatred of the President on Ur sleeve, is he really the problem or is the Media whipping most everyone in a frenzy the issue?

I was in grade school then, and don't remember healthy people sheltering in place either. I do remember many staying home due to being too sick to leave home, empty shelves at the grocery store and teachers wondering what to do with so many kids missing school. There wasn't any extra corporate welfare then either, now we're bailing out cruise lines that aren't registered here and don't employ many Americans.
We're not even finished with the first wave, and the second wave is predicted to be worse. Time will tell if today's precautions will be beneficial or not, just like things were in 1918.

And as expected, the fake news media is reporting that the entire population of Wisconsin has died from the virus. 🤣

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread