Truckers Health Sugar.

See @MJ1657 ?

Even Birch understands the corruption in the food industry.
It goes back to my 3/4 harvest seasons hauling at the grain elevators..

My first priority was a "Paycheck" direct deposited weekly....

As I kept loading up same places got to talk to Real "Farmers" who were Struggling themselves....

What do you eat while you're waiting for your green peppers to grow to a size thats inevitably disappointing?

I IGNORED THAT IN PURPOSE.

THANKS FOR HIGHLIGHTING IT.

I just figured theres beer involved. Been guilty of that a time or two myself.

Anyway, there are community gardens popping up in cities and towns all over, so that's a step in the right direction. Voluntary coops, I guess.

Also, people do seem to be more aware these days than say, the 1950s when TV Dinners were way more popular than they are now. So the education is getting better.

Also, sometimes it crossed my mind how quickly this happened. I saw a picture of a beach in the 1970s, and there were very few fat people.

Try that today with anything but college kids who real life hasn't smacked in the face yet and I think it'd look like a flesh explosion at a Hormel plant.

I IGNORED THAT IN PURPOSE.

THANKS FOR HIGHLIGHTING IT.

I just figured theres beer involved. Been guilty of that a time or two myself.

Anyway, there are community gardens popping up in cities and towns all over, so that's a step in the right direction. Voluntary coops, I guess.

Also, people do seem to be more aware these days than say, the 1950s when TV Dinners were way more popular than they are now. So the education is getting better.

Also, sometimes it crossed my mind how quickly this happened. I saw a picture of a beach in the 1970s, and there were very few fat people.

Try that today with anything but college kids who real life hasn't smacked in the face yet and I think it'd look like a flesh explosion at a Hormel plant.
My Dad always said we ate alot of TV dinners and BBQ because my Momma couldn't cook worth a dam..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread