stuck in Knoxville

gearjammer

jammer
well i thought things were picking up I got a round tripper, temp controlled, Knoxville to Phoenix, to Flagstaff,back to Phoenix, back to Knoxville and after that was suppose to pick up yesterday going to Columbus then back to Knoxville to pick up going to Houston. well guess what?

the Columbus load got delayed until next month and the Huston load is now not going until September.

so heres I sits whatching the rain come down in Knoxville without a clue where my next load is comming from or going to, Ain't life wonderful.

so depressed I don't even feel like getting on the radio and sending the lot lizards over to pound on swifts door,

Sorry gearjammer, right now life pretty much stinks for most of us...Does it make you feel any better to know that your not alone?

What's bad was I reached a point that I couldn't bare to watch the news because I found it too drepressing...Now I watch it just as so I know that I'm with the majority of the country (broke)....

Since missery loves company..ironman is stuck in Cleveland!
Crap..I feel sorry for you if you feel sorry for me! :cheers:

Since missery loves company..ironman is stuck in Cleveland!
Crap..I feel sorry for you if you feel sorry for me! :cheers:

sorry to hear that at lest I don't have to look foreward to snow just rain here.

I made up my mind to head down to the sunshine state if I don't get a load by friday if I am going to lose money I am going to do it in comfort

well i thought things were picking up I got a round tripper, temp controlled, Knoxville to Phoenix, to Flagstaff,back to Phoenix, back to Knoxville and after that was suppose to pick up yesterday going to Columbus then back to Knoxville to pick up going to Houston. well guess what?

the Columbus load got delayed until next month and the Huston load is now not going until September.

so heres I sits whatching the rain come down in Knoxville without a clue where my next load is comming from or going to, Ain't life wonderful.

so depressed I don't even feel like getting on the radio and sending the lot lizards over to pound on swifts door,
that sucks gearjammer u have some awesome runs hopefully your next run will be better then these.I had to chuckle a bit though when u said u don't even feel like sending a lot lizard to pound on swifts door.At least u still have a job.The last company laid me off as u know but that's only half of it.At first I had a load going to texas then back home.Then Jeff called back and told me to deadhead home from ARK the customer cancelled that load.That's when Jeff told me that was my last run and to dead head home which was 700 miles.I don't see any lite at the end of this tunnel do you?

there is alway light at the end of the tunnel its just sometime hard to see because of all the political clouds

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread