• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

STAY AWAY FROM PASCHALL TRUCK LINES (PTL)!

NAKED COWBOY

I used to work for this company and my problems started right from the beginning. My recruiter's name was Kim Mullinix and she was rude and could not answer my questions properly. Trust me, these recruiters get an incentive off each driver they bring in so you are just another bonus check to them. She had to constantly put me on hold to even answer the simpliest questions and acted put out by them. Other drivers that worked there also complained about how snotty she was but apparently she can lie well enough to get drivers in the door. IF YOU CALL AND GET HER AS YOUR RECRUITER, STOP RIGHT THERE!!!!!Dispatch was worse, when my mother died and I needed to get home to bury her they said "no, your family will wait on you" They were completley insensitive to my situation. This is a bad, bad company who don't care about their drivers. You are just a money maker to them. I advise all drivers to stay away from this corrupt, no good company.

You should have knew what the company was like just by your recruiter.If she's too busy for you then the company will be too busy for u.If a recruiter would have gave me an attitude like yours did,I would have gave her an attitude back and had fun with it.PTL isn't the only company that has recruiters that get paid by how many suckers they lure in,every trucking company out there is the same way.These recruiters have a script they read to each and every driver they talk to.They don't know what exactly goes on with companies.So how long was u with PTL?and hope you're with a better company.That's sad the cold hearted flakes could care less if u got home or not when your mother passed away.I hope u found a way home rather then stay out just because they would'nt get u home.I don't care when it comes to my folks I would have flew home,took a bus home or rented a car,but somehow I would have got home ASAP and charged it to the company with the courts help.

Not every Driver at every company has problems akin to what you experienced.
I drove for PTL from 2/02 to 8/02 and would have stayed longer except for getting ripped off when home for settlements by the O.O. that leased on and for whom I was Driving.
PTL called me after my separation from the O.O. however I wasn't interested in riding a Bus to Murray nor did I/do I have parking for a Combo or just a Tractor, so I said No Thanks.
PTL was interesting in the fact they stated NUMEROUS TIMES they were to be a ALL AIR RIDE TRAILER COMPANY by the end of '02. It's interesting in that there have been sighted, PTL Spring Ride Trailers rolling roads in '09 and '10, so go figure.

Personally, I would merely have gone and fueled as usual and when they told me "too bad" about needing to get home ASAP, I wooda just driven home anyways with/without a trailer with a Bucket taped over the Qualcomm or whatever messaging system antennae. preferably without.

( I ONCE deadheaded over 800 miles [after having fueled and drawn some E.F.S. funds, then rolling from Willington, CT. to Winston-Salem, NC to get home).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread