Squealing tires

{Stupid Forum Software! It Won't Let Me Put More Than 1 Video In A Post! And I'm A Friggin' Moderator For Crissakes!}

You just gotta be smarter than the forum software.

[video=youtube;o2PgcwPFUUk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2PgcwPFUUk[/video]

[video=youtube;BQ77Q4dT9iY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ77Q4dT9iY[/video]

I did have to go look. The Saltillo plant does, indeed, manufacture Dodge Ram. However, looking at my VIN, my pickup was made at the Warren, MI plant. I believe the production Rams are made in Saltillo, while the special editions are kept to the Warren location.

That does not negate the fact that Ram won truck of the year three times in a row, while it was being produced in Mexico. Too bad the membership of UAW priced themselves out of the business. Chrysler tried to work with them, but when concessions were requested in order to keep manufacturing locations open, the membership refused. Chrysler could no longer afford to maintain those locations. Now, as a direct result of refusal of union membership to work with the employer, the jobs were outsourced. They kinda did it to themselves.

So....no Mexican accent for the Pumpkin. Its German isn't all that great, either. It keeps mixing up its "dies, ders und das's."

That does not negate the fact that Ram won truck of the year three times in a row, while it was being produced in Mexico. Too bad the membership of UAW priced themselves out of the business. Chrysler tried to work with them, but when concessions were requested in order to keep manufacturing locations open, the membership refused. Chrysler could no longer afford to maintain those locations. Now, as a direct result of refusal of union membership to work with the employer, the jobs were outsourced. They kinda did it to themselves.

No no no, .. it was those EEEEEEEVIL greedy capitalists!! It's all THEIR fault. :leer:

No no no, .. it was those EEEEEEEVIL greedy capitalists!! It's all THEIR fault. :leer:

Well, who goes home in a limousine at the end of a tough day at the office to an opulent mansion in the Hamptons? Certainly not the rank and file union workers who are asked to make wage concessions so the boss can still live in the Lap of Luxury.

And far too many of those union workers cannot afford the very automobiles they are assembling.

I hope he replaced the calipers on the Taurus. They are famous for warping because the calipers get old and apply unequal pressure on the rotors.

Wonderful...the car I just bought is a Ford Taurus.

So many bottles...so little time.
They still make Muscatel?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread