South Texas crude oil hauler here !

Hello 👋
Names mike . Just got hired in as a crude oil hauler for pilot. I’m 28 divorced 2 sons and two step kids . Just trying to get the most bang for my buck with my CDL and hazmat endorsement been in and out of the oilfield 9 years . I’m hoping this is my last trucking job because I want to get my shit together and do more things then being a wheel holder ! Anyways nice to meet everyone !

Attachments

• 88279B32-BFF3-4926-9896-187142B1283D.jpeg
    88279B32-BFF3-4926-9896-187142B1283D.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 6
He needs to unload a few 53's by hand to appreciate yankin a tank.

Years back at Border Team I picked up in Odessa and delivered to a wind farm near Iraan "Irie-ann" Texas..

1/2 drive up cattle trails frrm the gate and of course No Dock or Ramp..

Forktruck threw up a pallet jack and at least the guys helped me

Got $150 bonus on that one...

At Dejnos you'll hump fuel pellets and animal shavings they pay ya a lousy "TWENTY BUCKS" for the fingerprint....

Only time I can recall a customer ever helping me during my year with em was at the Wisconsin Dairy Expo outside Madison..

Rest of places you were basically on your own and those Fuel Pellets are heavier than a SOB

Hello 👋
Names mike . Just got hired in as a crude oil hauler for pilot. I’m 28 divorced 2 sons and two step kids . Just trying to get the most bang for my buck with my CDL and hazmat endorsement been in and out of the oilfield 9 years . I’m hoping this is my last trucking job because I want to get my **** together and do more things then being a wheel holder ! Anyways nice to meet everyone !
I would ask others in the industry..

Was reading on Zero Hedge about lots of bankrupcies hitting the fracking industry and Chevron just wrote down something like ten billion but I believe that was gas fields..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread