Sleeping at a farm

** Commie Express **
Premium
I sleep really really good for 7 hours. I've had the privilege to spend the night on a farm two times after unloading. Waking up the morning is weird. I have to think about where I am for about 10 minutes. I look at the clock and realize I slept for 9 hours. I start driving around midnight so it's still dark out. Both times on the farm I didn't have to go anywhere so I just lay there and went back to sleep.

Yup, sleeping on a farm is the best!!!

Ever had the experience of sleeping in a real quiet place like that and suddenly snapping awake convinced that you're running off the road?

Suddenly, I'm hearing the theme song from Green Acres playing in my head... Stop it!!

On a few occasions I've pulled into a rest area to take a quick power nap. Unable to pull into a slot I parked on the ramp behind another truck, laid my head on the steering wheel and dozed off. When I awoke and looked up the first thing I saw was the ass end of a trailer. Of course, I thought I was about to die, and slammed on the brakes. After regaining my composure, I then looked around to see if there were any witnesses to my foolishness. That adrenaline rush was better than a cup of coffee and got me on down the road a few more hours.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread