Sen. Mc Cain has brain cancer..NOT a political comment..!!

NOT TO BE POLITICAL..!!!!

@DrDaliah , given the advances in research and meds, etc.....can he survive this? (i think it was said that Sen. Kennedy had this as well, but died??)

Sen. John McCain diagnosed with brain cancer
This is a toughy. Glioblastoma Multiforme has less than a 10% 5 year survival and mean length of life 15 months. But he survived melanoma three times and look at Former President Jimmy carter with malignant melanoma to the brain, now in remission. He may unfortunately succumb to another blood clot before the tumor takes him. Sending prayers

This is a toughy. Glioblastoma Multiforme has less than a 10% 5 year survival and mean length of life 15 months. But he survived melanoma three times and look at Former President Jimmy carter with malignant melanoma to the brain, now in remission.
I was going to say that, But you beat me to it:biglaugh:

This is a toughy. Glioblastoma Multiforme has less than a 10% 5 year survival and mean length of life 15 months. But he survived melanoma three times and look at Former President Jimmy carter with malignant melanoma to the brain, now in remission. He may unfortunately succumb to another blood clot before the tumor takes him. Sending prayers

It might also have something to do with the fact that they receive a level of care most people would never see.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread