See stupid steering wheel holder? Snap a pic and post it!

Fed Wrecks being his typical self..

Atleast he's upright..

Over the years I have seen afew doubles sideways in a ditch and it ain't pretty either

IMG_20201029_152753473_HDR.jpg

Seem like every time you wake up with a bit of snow on the hood won't be far till you see one.
I was at a 4 way stop, out in the country, two lane county roads.

FedEx delivery truck was on the crossroad, on my right. He arrived at the stop a full 4 or 5 seconds before I did. Even if we had arrived simultaneously, he would still have had the right of way.

The idiot sat there for a few seconds, then waved me on.

I've been noticing lots of people do that lately ever since @blackw900 mentioned it to me a few weeks ago.

He said it's not a courtesy. They're just too stupid to know who has the right of way.

I think he's right.

FedEx delivery truck was on the crossroad, on my right. He arrived at the stop a full 4 or 5 seconds before I did. Even if we had arrived simultaneously, he would still have had the right of way.

I've been noticing lots of people do that lately ever since @blackw900 mentioned it to me a few weeks ago.

He said it's not a courtesy. They're just too stupid to know who has the right of way.

I think he's right.
Bramptonites have no idea about the right of way. I have had them cut me off in the intersection and blow the horn.
I key up the mic and say, Oh, I am sorry can hauler I didn't realize you had the LEFT of way. :foreheadslap:

I think he's right.
Been getting that from 4 wheelers since forever. I've attributed it to Canadian politeness but maybe you're onto something there.

I think he's right.
Bramptonites have no idea about the right of way. I have had them cut me off in the intersection and blow the horn.
I key up the mic and say, Oh, I am sorry can hauler I didn't realize you had the LEFT of way. :foreheadslap:
Ultimately the guy who had the balls to step on it and take it had the "Right Of Way"

Ultimately the guy who had the balls to step on it and take it had the "Right Of Way"
I was stepping on it and had the right of way. These guys don't care if they wreck, it is kinda their Modus Operandi. Their truck is worth more in insurance than it is actually earning or would fetch for sale.
And they don't give flying **** about their driving record.

I think he's right.
More likely, they take one look at a deranged @Duck behind the wheel, and want no part of driving out in front of him.

:toothpick:

If I am in the truck I will wave everyone through a 4 way stop. because I am big and slow and so is my truck.
I do it to get them out of my wary turning when I see they've been oblivious enough to pull up to the line or farther.

Depends on the intersection and my mood though. Sometimes I just scream BANZAI and grab two or three gears anyway. That usually gets them moving one way or the other.

I love this. At one intersection I go through probably 15 times a day, the east-west stop lights let the eastbound through first then the westbound, then the north-south at the same time. It is usually some high end vehicle headed east to turn north that creeps up as the west bound has the green. Creeps up way past the stop line.
North and south get their green light, Buddy is well past the stop line and right into the pedestrian walk. It's epic when a pedestrian is crossing and gives them the glare for their car being in the walkway.

Buddy, we all know how ****ing important you are from the car that you drive but, we are trying to have a civilization here! Stop at the stop line and don't park in the ****ing crosswalk!

I love this. At one intersection I go through probably 15 times a day, the east-west stop lights let the eastbound through first then the westbound, then the north-south at the same time. It is usually some high end vehicle headed east to turn north that creeps up as the west bound has the green. Creeps up way past the stop line.
North and south get their green light, Buddy is well past the stop line and right into the pedestrian walk. It's epic when a pedestrian is crossing and gives them the glare for their car being in the walkway.

Buddy, we all know how ****ing important you are from the car that you drive but, we are trying to have a civilization here! Stop at the stop line and don't park in the ****ing crosswalk!
Speaking of Tilbury. The other day I'm coming north on 1 to that main intersection. Minivan (defect 75 IQ points for that) coming west on 2 parks it in the crosswalk.

I gotta come within a couple of feet of her with the long nose so I don't get any curb or light pole in my diet. She has the god damned GALL to glare at me like I'M the problem while I'm shaking my head at her.

Speaking of Tilbury. The other day I'm coming north on 1 to that main intersection. Minivan (defect 75 IQ points for that) coming west on 2 parks it in the crosswalk.

I gotta come within a couple of feet of her with the long nose so I don't get any curb or light pole in my diet. She has the god damned GALL to glare at me like I'M the problem while I'm shaking my head at her.
Yeah, they are kinda like that, Tilbillies.
It gets worse in Chatham.
****edupedness was long before the windturbine farms went in, so it can't be that.:dunno:

Years ago, when the Sassy Waitress first started riding with me, had a jackass pull up so his rear bumper was several feet clear of the crosswalk.

I accelerated hard (I was empty)and it was a 6 or 8 lane cross street, so when the tandems went by the front corner of the car, they did so @25mph and ~4 inches. I'm not sure if that look on his face was from stroking out or filling his pants. 🤷🏼‍♂️

She tells everyone if there had been a sticker on his bumper, I'd have peeled it off. Fugem!

I always wondered why African Americans will walk in the Street when there is "perfectly" good Sidewalk adjacent to the street..

Oh when African Americans cross a street and see traffic the walk even Slower ..

I was stepping on it and had the right of way. These guys don't care if they wreck, it is kinda their Modus Operandi. Their truck is worth more in insurance than it is actually earning or would fetch for sale.
And they don't give flying **** about their driving record.
I didn't even know they let you out of the yard. You really ought to be on a leash.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread