Rush drummer Neil Peart dead at 67

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!

That's so sad. I didn't know he had brain cancer. He's in a better place now probably partying with the rest of the those we've lost over the last couple years.
Thanks for posting that.

When you tell people you are from Toronto, Most people say, I love Rush man.

I am not even a Rush fan to be honest. But even I have to respect Neil Peart's chops on the drums and the size of the drum kit that he played.

I am not sure if this is true but they say he wrote Rush's songs too. Not being a fan I wouldn't know.
I do know he will be missed by a lot of people. RIP Neil.

I am not even a Rush fan to be honest. But even I have to respect Neil Peart's chops on the drums and the size of the drum kit that he played.

I am not sure if this is true but they say he wrote Rush's songs too. Not being a fan I wouldn't know.
It really wasn't about the size of his kit (seems like I've heard a line like that before) but the fact he used the whole set one end to the other

Here’s just one of his setups.

F3123EA6-FAB2-4D29-A84A-666B18B51694.jpeg

Never met the man and yet it felt like I lost a friend.

****in' weird.

Anyway.....one more time Neil, if you would please.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Professor on the drum kit....

Your favorite drummer's favorite drummer.

Anybody notice the grip change? **** no you didn't, that's why I'm here.....to help you.

It's what I do, it's who I am.......a helper, a giver.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread