"Revenge P*rn" Site Owner Headed to Trial

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Premium
This guy not only operated a website with the express purpose of humiliating people, but also operated a separate site that demanded money from victims to remove pictures and information from the first site.

http://www.usnews.com/news/technolo...ged-revenge-****-site-operator-heads-to-trial

Kevin Christopher Bollaert, 27, appeared before San Diego County Superior Court Judge David M. Gill on Monday and returns to court July 16 for what's being heralded as the first case against a revenge **** site operator, said Nicholas Pacilio, a spokesman for California Attorney General Kamala Harris. Bollaert has pleaded not guilty to 31 felony counts.

This is one of the most despicable things I've ever heard of. I'm not saying that because most of the victims are women. I'm saying that because people trust each other in relationships. When the relationship ends, regardless of the reason, that type of trust should not be broken.

The one who posts such pictures only shows a potential next partner he or she is a vile excuse for a human. I, for one, would end a relationship immediately if I found out my partner posted X-rated photos of a previous partner for spite.

I think I read somewhere once that all **** sites & magazines are required to maintain documentation proving the nude people are 18 or older. They need to add onto that law with a part that simply states that **** sites must get written authorization from the nude subjects to publish or distribute the pictures. And word it so "distribute" also includes sending them in a text or e-mail (or other method) to anyone other than the person in the images. That would make it cover the ex who submits the picture, but also make it illegal for him to send it privately to all his buddies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread