Qualcomm?

countryboy

windsheld chipper
I'm leaving for the road soon and have zero experince with qualcomm. Are there any tips or things I should bewere of that we would usualy learn from the school of hard knocks?

Well some companies have people net.I don't know if its windows compatible.I think u can get your email from the qualcomm .Yes it's a sinch once u get the hang of it .In time you won't even need to look at the keys.With Werner I thought i'd never learn,I thought oh gees theres so much to do and in order.But like driving it becomes second nature.Just remember to get a cheat sheet because you're not going to remember everything in your first trip solo.

Thanks PBJ! I'll e-mail them and see if they have one.

Find out what services the company has paid for. It is much easier to cheat the system if you know the rules they play by. "Quailcomm" is a tether that keeps you from running wild and free. You will like the communication aspects of it, but you will grow to hate the fact that your company now has you under tighter control.

Yep they know every foot you move and where u are every second of the day.Tells how long you've been idling and the percentage.Tells if you break too hard.Qualcomm is the head of all tattle tellers.

I'm leaving for the road soon and have zero experince with qualcomm. Are there any tips or things I should bewere of that we would usualy learn from the school of hard knocks?

among the best tip(s) i can give you is.

1) do not be naked in front of the Qualcomm

2) do not "free write" into the Qualcomm, each character including using the space bar costs money

3) if you have "gas" do not expel any of it with in 25' of the Qualcomm

4) if you are going to eat in your truck, do not use the Qualcomm as a table, especially if your naked.

5) if you lock yourself inside your truck, do not use the Qualcomm as a break out tool, try calling a JB Hunt driver instead, they are experienced at locking themselves inside their trucks.

6) if you are driving, DO NOT use your Qualcomm....

7) show us how much you know is a joke and real about what i have just told you about the use of a Qualcomm...!!!

He is trying to say they can see you.

3.gif

by the way, to the o/p, i tried finding a user's manual for you online, but all i can come up with is user manuals for Qualcomm phones, not the satellite, in the trucks. but your company will certainly give you the book, with the 'macro's' (also known as canned messages) you will be using.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread