Primes Qualcomm

Tominator

At around 1300 cst primes qualcomm system has gone done, it is now 1900 cst and it is still down, cant get anyone to answer phones, has any one heard anything related to this?

At around 1300 cst primes qualcomm system has gone done, it is now 1900 cst and it is still down, cant get anyone to answer phones, has any one heard anything related to this?

That's odd. My company's Qualcomm also went down today. It just came back up about an hour ago. At 6PM I got a message to call my dispatcher. He went home at 5.

Maybe it was something with Qualcomm & not Prime.

The night dispatcher didn't even bother sending me my load information. Instead she e-mailed me a PDF file.

They are handing out some SWIFT justice and hope to be ROEHL- ing soon.

LOL Tominator.... I don't know... really I don't. Why would I? I just wanted to post that.

They are handing out some SWIFT justice and hope to be ROEHL- ing soon.

LOL Tominator.... I don't know... really I don't. Why would I? I just wanted to post that.

ROEHL is pronounced "rail", not "roll". It's a German name.

I was calling it "row-ell" for years til my dad corrected me. He also told me that the brand name of his Stihl chain saw is pronounced "steel", not "sty-hill".

ROEHL is pronounced "rail", not "roll". It's a German name.

I was calling it "row-ell" for years til my dad corrected me. He also told me that the brand name of his Stihl chain saw is pronounced "steel", not "sty-hill".

Is that like Heyl, Is pronounced Hial like Hial hitler. I was calling the heyll like Hell ya.

OK OK OK>>> stop Roehl ing on me!

Gawd you guys are so easy.

LMBO

Is that like Heyl, Is pronounced Hial like Hial hitler. I was calling the heyll like Hell ya.

I actually don't know. It could be hail, or hile like they said to Hitler.

My company brokers loads from them sometimes and I've spoken to them on the phone & they said it when they answered, ... and I still don't know, LOL

Ours went down as well. I am stuck at SC Johnson contemplating getting myself thrown out, but our QCOM has been intermittent since 1830. Chris says messages are so backlogged everything is coming in screwed up and out of order.

Just try and find a payphone and then try and find someone that remembers how to work one. lol

I had to find one a couple.years ago my.phone accidently fell out the window. They do not even have them.in truck stops anymore.

The TA outside the gorge in NC still has the Jack's but no phones. You can not even find them outside convenience stores.

Yeh...I remember that. Got a PM: "Call my phone..." then..."What's everybody's phone numbers?"

Mine was stolen a couple of years ago. I lost some good pics, but backup assistant had all my phone numbers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread