Prepare yourself for maximum rage, anger and fury

Why should I have to buy anything extra when the etiquette is long established?

I already wear glasses, how the hell am I going to wear two pair?

Incorrect.
I have a pair of yellow glasses that fit over my prescription glasses looks like I’m wearing welding goggles but it’s night what would I care?

I have a pair of yellow glasses that fit over my prescription glasses looks like I’m wearing welding goggles but it’s night what would I care?
I had those and they were great at dusk and dawn and in rainy weather, i could see into the future. :thumbsup:
..And then somebody said I looked like Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys wearing them. Well, that was the last time I wore them:rolllaugh2:.
1575684862935.png

What are these yellow glasses y'all be talking about?

Those high-contrast glasses you see grandpa wearing. They do cut glare, they also reduce the amount of light that gets to your eyes, and therefore actually reduce your night vision.

But they look cool on TV!
Are you talking about that polarizing thing like the magic sun visors in the TV commercials?

Before I spend anything I’m going to test this out by strapping two pee bottles to my head.

Freights been really slow lately and I’m financially nervous.

Those high-contrast glasses you see grandpa wearing. They do cut glare, they also reduce the amount of light that gets to your eyes, and therefore actually reduce your night vision.

But they look cool on TV!
I would agree. At night they are useless. But at dusk and dawn and in rain, they are pretty good.

I was out on the motorcycle one day and it got dark when I was about 50 miles from home. I couldn't wear the sunglasses so I stopped at a dollar store and found some of those yellow glasses. That was probably as dangerous as sunglasses. I was sick to my stomach by the time I got back into town close to the house. I finished the ride slow with no glasses on at all. I came from Scottsboro Al across Hytop and Skyline if any of you know those roads.

Before I spend anything I’m going to test this out by strapping two pee bottles to my head.

Freights been really slow lately and I’m financially nervous.
I'm still doing okay so I can supply you with the pee bottles.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread