Pre Made Salads.

Sinister

pari animositate
Every pre made salad should come with a fork and dressing. I’ve had them without forks but with dressing. It sucks eating a dressed salad with your fingers in the driver seat. People look at you. Some have a fork and no dressing.

There should be uniformity, dammit!

This one had no dressing AND no fork.

BULLSHIT.

Bad enough I’m eating what looks like risky romaine lettuce but to have it with no dressing is unacceptable.

Every pre made salad should come with a fork and dressing. I’ve had them without forks but with dressing. It sucks eating a dressed salad with your fingers in the driver seat. People look at you. Some have a fork and no dressing.

BULLSHIT.

Bad enough I’m eating what looks like risky romaine lettuce but to have it with no dressing is unacceptable.
And people think I’m gay and occasionally whiny.

BULLSHIT.

Nothing like eating intestinal Express

BULLSHIT.

What salads are you talking about? The ones from the truck stop or the bagged salads you get at say, Walmart?

The truck stop ones have dressing near the salad, all you have to do is grab one or ask for one from the clerk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread