Pilot Flying J Opening Four New Locations During The Month Of June, 2018

So many people think just because you're forced to fuel somewhere that you're forced to stay there for the night or eat their roller garbage.
As if it makes sense to fuel at one place and waste time looking for parking at another.

As if it makes sense to fuel at one place and waste time looking for parking at another.
I do it all the time. Who likes parking overnight at truckstops?

Pull up, flag 5 minutes for fuelling kick it to off duty, grab the receipt and roll.

Truckstops suck

That was usually my MO. Fuel and or shower in one stop during the day. Avoid big chains like plague as much as possible when it's time to park up. Sometimes loading or unloading ****ery got in the way but that's generally what I would try to do.

Trucking in Canada is a whole other ball game.

Elogs, dude.
Yes, elogs. Let 5 minutes go by. Switch from on duty to off duty.

Same for loading and unloading. Let 15 minutes pass then kick it to off duty

Remember, fuel receipts aren’t a time stamp. You just have to match the town and day. Same game on elogs as it was on paper

Plus it’s only an audit you have to worry about matching fuel stops to log books

Remember, fuel receipts aren’t a time stamp. You just have to match the town and day. Same game on elogs as it was on paper

Plus it’s only an audit you have to worry about matching fuel stops to log books
You're way out of your element. Quit while you're only way behind.

You are playing with fire. If you get involved in a fatality that may not even be your fault, they are going to crawl up your ass!\
I have seen it where they will look at your bank cards, your reward points card and even where your cell phone was pinging off of what tower at what time.
Keep in mind your Qualcomm now also pings off of those towers too.

You are playing with fire. If you get involved in a fatality that may not even be your fault, they are going to crawl up your ass!\
I have seen it where they will look at your bank cards, your reward points card and even where your cell phone was pinging off of what tower at what time.
Keep in mind your Qualcomm now also pings off of those towers too.
We don’t use Qualcomm’s , but I hear you. They can dump your ECM too

It took 5 hours to load yesterday. I’m not wasting my 70 staying on duty. Show 15-30 minutes on duty then go off duty until it’s time to leave.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread