Peterbilt delivers first Model 579 tractor

Exactly! There will always be those that refuse to change in an industry that the only thing that stays the same is change.

When 99% of the time, "change" is for the worse, it's perfectly normal to resist it.

They can make aerodynamic trucks, but there's no reason they have to be made out of flimsy plastic that fades in the sun & costs $7000 or more to repair when you hit a deer.

There's also no reason they have to use inferior parts imported from overseas sweat shops.

There's also no reason a Paccar product should ride like a Freightliner.

And there's also no reason we need e-logs.

You sure you're Canadian??

This statement sounds too politically correct....

jus sayin'
I'm not sure, I get told aboot how things work up here in Canaidia when I get on the radio and make a comment. I was born and raised here, They Talk to me like I am a foreigner.lol

Exactly! There will always be those that refuse to change in an industry that the only thing that stays the same is change.

When 99% of the time, "change" is for the worse, it's perfectly normal to resist it.

They can make aerodynamic trucks, but there's no reason they have to be made out of flimsy plastic that fades in the sun & costs $7000 or more to repair when you hit a deer.

There's also no reason they have to use inferior parts imported from overseas sweat shops.

There's also no reason a Paccar product should ride like a Freightliner.

And there's also no reason we need e-logs.

I count 5 (five) no 's in your statement Duck... are you against change?

If he prosecutes the treasonous bastards that ruined the financial system in this country and the world... yep.

Why would he bite the hands that feed him? George Soros is probably the most treasonous bastard in American history & he's the biggest campaign financier behind the democrats.

Or Snookie. We don't need that skank either.

I wish I had some of the pics of my childhood spent in a 78-80 352 cabover scanned in. I got one of me in the blizzard of 78...I was 5...

I have a picture of the house I grew up in, taken during that blizzard. The snow was drifted as high as the gutters, which were probably about 10 feet high.

Why would he bite the hands that feed him? George Soros is probably the most treasonous bastard in American history & he's the biggest campaign financier behind the democrats.

And the Republican party is taking it from the same.

Keep yer friends close.... Keep BW closer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread