People in theaters who should probably be banned.

Sinister

pari animositate
Went and took the kids to see The Secret Life of Pets this weekend. Not that good of a movie as the past 2 years of trailers would have you believe.

Inside Out and Home are probably the 2 best CG kid flicks in recent memory....anyway...

There was a lady, probably upper 50s, alone...sitting 5 or 6 rows back, LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY...at everything. Even one liners that were not really jokes. It was super annoying. Even my 4 year old kept turning around to stare at her.

"Mommy why is that lady laughing so much?"

(Mumble)" Gotta be stoned is my guess..." (Mumble)...

Dirty look...elbow...jarred popcorn...

At one of the Star Wars prequels years ago. Attack of the Clones I think, there was a guy with 2 little kids, probably 5. Reading them the story setup that scrolls up the screen at the start of every Star wars movie.

Dude...they're 5. They're not gonna get it. Don't bother reading it out loud.

Couple drivers in the lounge tonight.

One came in looking for the other and started talking the loads they are on etc.

Um.....

Take it outside to the hall numbskulls.

We went to the Space and Rocket deal in Huntsville a couple weekends ago. We always go watch one of the movies in the IMAX theater. Always planet earth or space and beyond.

Just cool to watch stuff. Last time some jack off set of teenage hipster douchebag repeat with nut brushes starts "Oooh I feel like I am flyin" and " Oh no we are gonna fall"

Wife is squeezing my arm which is wife speak for "Don't you ****ing dare". An usher came from somewhere and informed them they were leaving......now!

After the film they offered free ticks to another film for anyone that wanted them. I wish real theaters did that I might actually go to one then.

We went to the Space and Rocket deal in Huntsville a couple weekends ago. We always go watch one of the movies in the IMAX theater. Always planet earth or space and beyond.

Just cool to watch stuff. Last time some jack off set of teenage hipster douchebag repeat with nut brushes starts "Oooh I feel like I am flyin" and " Oh no we are gonna fall"

Wife is squeezing my arm which is wife speak for "Don't you ****ing dare". An usher came from somewhere and informed them they were leaving......now!

After the film they offered free ticks to another film for anyone that wanted them. I wish real theaters did that I might actually go to one then.

So...
you apparantly took the free tickets and stayed for another showing.
:D

i hate going to the movies now some jerk is always laughing and and giggling and gossiping behind you then you got the ones making out in the front blocking the screen then you got the ones walking by ya understadable

I've been there & been in that Imax.

Dude go to Chicago.

Science and Industry Museum on Lake Shore Drive.

The Omnimax theater.

You ain't seen jack f*ing squat til you've seen a movie in there.

Any movie about flying or space exploration... Seriously... take motion sickness pills. I'm telling ya'.

And while you're writing for the movie to begin you can check out the Nazi U-boat, ride a gyroscope, or check out dead people floating in tubes of formaldehyde.

Yeah the Tennessee Aquarium has a better theatre. Huntsville had one of the first so it is older. I think they are planning on rebuilding it. I think I was at that museum back when I was a kid visiting my Uncle one summer. No IMAX then but I remember the bodies and the sub.

This is exactly why I spent 3k on a home theater system and have HBO, NEtflix and red box.
I can't stand the idiots who rom around in the theaters these days.

There was a lady, probably upper 50s, alone...sitting 5 or 6 rows back, LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY...at everything. Even one liners that were not really jokes

That mighta been my ol lady...I apologize..She has a magic mushroom addiction and drives us all nuts with it...We thought we'd put her in a theater with a funny movie playing so she'd have a place where she wouldnt stick out...
You know, like a shooting gallery for a junkie...A bar for an alkie etc etc...Guess it didnt work to well

Her Mom lets these horrific pill farts out all the time, and she thinks THATS funny...

Hard to get help/counseling for her..

Im just "ants at a picnic" according to her

I've been there & been in that Imax.

Dude go to Chicago.

Science and Industry Museum on Lake Shore Drive.

The Omnimax theater.

You ain't seen jack f*ing squat til you've seen a movie in there.

Any movie about flying or space exploration... Seriously... take motion sickness pills. I'm telling ya'.

And while you're writing for the movie to begin you can check out the Nazi U-boat, ride a gyroscope, or check out dead people floating in tubes of formaldehyde.

We've done a few downtown Chicago trips and they've always been awesome.

As truck drivers it's easy to hate the place and totally write it off, but there's a lot of really great stuff downtown.

I've always wanted to do an IMAX flick.

Again with my strange theory of

THINGS HAPPENING IN PATTERNS.

I was just texting some friends who are spending time in San Diego, and I told them to look up a place called Kansas City BBQ. They filmed the bar scene in Top Gun there.

Weird man...like...trippy weird.

Again with my strange theory of

THINGS HAPPENING IN PATTERNS.

I was just texting some friends who are spending time in San Diego, and I told them to look up a place called Kansas City BBQ. They filmed the bar scene in Top Gun there.

Weird man...like...trippy weird.
Far out man.

I've always wanted to see an IMAX flick.
Best one is at Epcot. Fantasy of Flight or something. The chairs are on hydraulics that move the entire seating area so you lean forward and backward as the screen shows you climbing or diving and it has scents and misters that are as close to skydiving as you can get on land IMHO.

Any good trucking related flicks anyone has seen lately? I'm trying to come up with a list of the best ones for an article. So far I have Convoy, Smokey, Black Dog... what else am I missing?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread