Pastor OJ??

Tazz

Infidel
http://www.christianpost.com/news/o...ristmas-to-bring-gift-of-god-to-world-106857/

Disgraced American football legend and retired actor O.J. Simpson is reportedly planning to become a televangelist after his release from a five year prison term some time this Christmas.

The troubled star's manager Norman Pardo told The Enquirer that Simpson found God in prison and has been ministering to inmates for a while now. He reportedly even converted his white supremacist cellmate to Christianity.

"O.J. is very religious now, and he's been counseling other inmates with Bible studies for months," Pardo explained in the report. "When I talk to him on the phone, all he wants to discuss is religion. He's obsessed!"
Since December 2008, Simpson, 66, has been incarcerated at the Lovelock Correctional Center in Nevada after he was convicted of armed robbery and kidnapping charges.

He has reportedly used his time behind bars to mend his ways and relationship with God and now wants to share his peace in a worldwide crusade billed "Holy Safari."

One unnamed source close to the plans told The Enquirer, however, that Simpson is on a mission to dupe Christians.

I guess the hunt for the real killers has proven fruitless.

Just more showboating and hype.

He can't be tried for murder again. We all know he did it. If he's sincere about this, he'll tell the truth about it.

funny when they get caught they all find god. where in the hell was god when they were committing the crime :confused-96:. if oj does beome a pastor i'm sure it will be entertaining
"'....Tell me, are you a Christian?'
And I said
'Ma'am, I am, tonight...'"

No! Honestly. OJ is the most pathetic man to walk the face of the earth. Gifted with Football talent and Granted an opportunity to play a kids game and make a ton of money doing it. There are people that pray to God to get this chance

Oh but wait there is more. OJ gets an acting opportunity ( Okay ya' stop it I was laughing too when I typed it). A Hollywood career. There are people that pray to God to get this chance.

Be found not guilty in a murder case, Many innocent man on death row or doing life would pray to God for this.

Now, OJ has found God? Laughable. Sounds like his lawyer and P.R. person is on overtime.

"Found God"?

No.

Wants to add ripping people off to his rap sheet?

Probably.

I see those televangelists on TV every once in a while late at night when I'm not paying attention to what comes on after whatever I was watching. Those guys are nothing but frauds.

I see this one guy with a congregation that looked like thousands, ... in a big fancy "church" that must've cost many millions to build, on TV preaching an entire sermon about how God will forgive you & change your life around & fix all of your problems, but first you have to "make a sacrifice" of as much as you can afford, calling it a "sacrifice to God" the whole time when their phone number & the little Visa & Mastercard icons are on the bottom of the screen the whole time.

Christians are typically raised to be good people & try to live a decent, moral life. Therefore the majority of us don't end up hanging out with that certain kind of crowd that would teach us "street smarts" and end up kind of naive. And trusting of other people who call themselves Christians.

These televangelists are wolves in sheeps clothing. They've learned that if they get on a stage (not a pulpit, ... a STAGE) and act a certain way, they can fool naive & trusting people out of their money.

I've been tempted more than once to call their 800 number & say "I hear your message, and I'm prepared to part with $1000, ..... I'll drop it off at my local church next Sunday" just to see what they say.

No, I don't believe OJ has "found God". Not for a minute.

I can hear him now
for 9.95 i can get you a place in heaven
for 29.95 i can guarantee you a place next to the lord himself

Trouble is that most people in today's society see these mooks and think this IS Christianity.

When I need a God Moment, I go watch a butterfly (which doesn't fit in any "evolution" niche) and marvel at such delicate beauty or the "engineering" built into a simple flower.

You see God, I see the loving hands of the Grandmothers and listen to their voices through the butterfly.

I need them old biddies now, for sure.

Dammit, Injun.... I just read your posts on Trail about your OM. Geez, my prior post was sure not meant flippantly. Very sorry to hear about your problems. Nothing drags you down like a loved one's illness. I'll be saying a prayer for the both of you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread