Oops, he fell down.

freedhardwoods

freedhardwoods
I saw this on another forum. It's old news, but still good.

Marine Stabbed by Suspected Shoplifter

November 27, 2010

Associated Press:

AUGUSTA, Ga. - A U.S. Marine reservist collecting toys for children was

stabbed when he helped stop a suspected shoplifter in eastern Georgia.

Best Buy sales manager Orvin Smith told The Augusta Chronicle that the man was seen on surveillance cameras Friday putting a laptop under his jacket at the Augusta store.

When confronted, the man became irate, knocked down an employee, pulled a knife and ran toward the door. Outside were four Marines collecting toys for the service branch's "Toys For Tots" program.

Smith said the Marines stopped the man, but he stabbed one of them, Cpl. Phillip Duggan, in the back. The cut did not appear to be severe.

The suspect was transported to the local hospital with two broken arms,a broken leg, possible broken ribs, assorted lacerations and bruises he obtained when he fell trying to run after stabbing the Marine.

The suspect, whose name was not released, was held until police arrived. The Richmond County Sheriff's office said it is investigating.

The investigators found out it happened just liked the Marines said. Must have been a nasty fall!
View attachment 12442
View attachment 12442

hic....been up awhile....lol ok there was a wee bit left in me cup when I made a fresh pot and I decided to NOT waste a drop.....so down the hatch now it is straight black........no special reason to go flavored

And hear is Mike (the Army boy who married into the family,we don't pick on him much) Finally got home from Afghanistan for a Christmas break. Got delayed in three different countries, might be a record.
View attachment 2884View attachment 2885
pencil.png

View attachment 2884View attachment 2885

Another good story on our Servicemen.:salute: Can you imagine the Sheriff's Dept. trying to keep a straight face while telling the media, Yep that's how it happened. Good for the Men in Blue doing the right thing.:thumbsup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread