Obligatory HAPPY NEW YEAR thread.

GAnthony

Go away
Premium
ok, in before the place gets swamped.

wishing everyone a Happy New Year, and let's hope that it actually IS a better one than the hell we have gone thru this year.

may all your dreams be filled with rolled up money, and may all your journeys be safe

and if anyone touches my stockpile of raviolis..??

DIE MUDDA FOCKER....DIE........!!!!!!

Happy New Year.

New years is such cliche bullshit!

Ringing in 2020 everyone thought it would be better than 2019.
What would make anyone think 2021 will be better than 2020?

Glass half full thinkers.
Am I a glass half full guy?
No, I am thinking the glass was too big to begin with.

I say G'day:p

I've always said that about the glass too. I forgot which comedian taught me that but yeah...why the hell do we use such big glasses and not fill them?

Probably the same reason my 8 year old pours a glass of milk and leaves the glass on the table with two sips left.

Happy new year’s.

I would point out that 2021 is looking to be worse than 2020, but I don’t want to be negative. ;)
I would absolutely think 2021will be way worse than 2020 in terms of finance.
I am more than sure there Will be many bankruptcies, corporate and personal.
I am not sure how it works down there. But up here they handed out what people thought was free money, non taxed.
Well, tax time is coming around and there are taxes to be payed on those handouts.
The reaper is coming and the tax man don't give a shit if you have the money to pay them.
1609470828713.png

I would absolutely think 2021will be way worse than 2020 in terms of finance.
I am more than sure there Will be many bankruptcies, corporate and personal.
I am not sure how it works down there. But up here they handed out what people thought was free money, non taxed.
Well, tax time is coming around and there are taxes to be payed on those handouts.
The reaper is coming and the tax man don't give a shit if you have the money to pay them.
View attachment 76318
We won't be taxed on the stimulus checks, they are considered tax credits. Ultimately, though, we will pay, LOL

"Better" is over.....most likely from here on out. This will carry on just as ******** long as they have planned on then it will be the next thing and the next thing and the next thing until you can't even wipe your ass without permission.

Unless some actual numbers start backlashing for real instead of just talking shit on Facebook soon it's gonna be either get off the grid, eat a bullet, or wait for the inevitable. The first and second one have their pros and cons. You don't wanna do that last one at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread