O.J. Simpson back in the news

Cybergal

LAS VEGAS - O.J. Simpson was released from jail Wednesday after posting $125,000 bail in connection with the armed robbery of sports memorabilia collectors at a Las Vegas hotel.

He got out of a crime before I wonder if he will walk from this one as well?:confused:

This is a very strange situation. In some ways, it has the makings of a setup. Not saying that it is, but something is very fishy about this whole situation if you read up on all the different stories and rumors surrounding it.

I heard a guy on stern today talk about it, he was one of the guys in the room, I am now skeptical. But thats not the point. My wife booked his flight from Vegas to Florida. He is in the top tier frequent flyer, he called up and was nice to the wife until she told him all the first class seats were sold out. He said, "Don't you know who I am?" And she said, "I do, but I cant make any seats magically appear." So he sat in coach, and sadly the only seats she could find was a middle seat for him and a window seat for the woman he was with.

or

"yeah, your the one that murdered those two people"

Then run, he might be pissed, and you don't want to be next.

Being a native Floridian and having never lived in NY, its almost embarrassing telling people why I'm a Buffalo Bills fan. Its because of OJ back in the 70's I switched from the Dolphins to the Bills. But after their 90's debacle of loosing 4 Super Bowls, I don't watch the NFL at all anymore. Well I take that back. I do watch the Super Bowl every year. But that's ONLY for the million $$ commercials! :D

Nice comments and all, but i like my wife having her job as its great benefits since i receive none. And with the level of frequent flyer he is, he drops 10k on a flight without a breaking a sweat.

i wonder if this is hindering with search for the "real" killers of his ex-wife and her friend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread