Life in Sector 7 G.

Except Penguins are in the SOUTH Pole.
We the north :thumbsup:
Nope. Canada is full of penguins. There was this documentary on CNN. They said they're endangered and about to go extinct because you horrible people keep killing them for their dorsal fins and their tusks. 🤬

Nope. Canada is full of penguins. There was this documentary on CNN. They said they're endangered and about to go extinct because you horrible people keep killing them for their dorsal fins and their tusks. 🤬
I think you are thinking of the Seal hunt were they club seals to death in the north.

The hunt continues, We sill have not found the bastard!

1601424450729.png

Things could go a whole lot easier if some people would just relax a bit and not be in such a hurry.

It could have gone easier the whole way around if Brampton let my buddy sight side in and then Brampton could sight side in and then I could sight side in.

But NOOOOOOOO, Brampton just had to be first. Causing my buddy to use the other door and then I had to blind side in.
Brampton got in the door just in time to sit there for an hour and a half.
Of course I can blind side but, It would be easier if I didn't have to.

It's different when the old timers come in and we figure out who is going in what door and the order we should back in to make everything easy for everyone

Last edited:
Today I am bring up my last empty trailer for the day and as I round the corner a car goes crashing over the curb at the plant, over the grass taking out a tree and ending up on the sidewalk. WTF :headscratch2: :dunno:

I am not sure why but they were out there taking pictures of the damage to the car. Front end completely F.U.B.A.R.
The way I see it is you owe the plant some sod and one tree.;):thumbsup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread